It’s about to get even realer for Bill Cosby. He will see five of his alleged victims in court in a matter of weeks.
On Thursday, March 15 the judge in the comedian’s trial has confirmed five of his accusers will take the stand. The honorable Steven O’Neill announced that up to five of the nineteen available female witnesses can testify.
This puts the famed actor in a vulnerable position with regards to his defense strategy. His lawyers had previously requested the case be tossed out. When that plea was dismissed they disputed the prosecutor’s request to summon additional witnesses citing the statue of limitations has passed.
Cosby is facing three counts of felony indecent sexual assault stemming from an encounter with a Temple University employee who claims that he drugged her and raped her in 2004. This trial is set to commence on April 2.
Yesterday it was announced that former model Janice Dickinson can move forward with her civil case against the former television father.
- Gary’s Tea: Meghan Markle Has $200,000 Baby Shower, Wendy Williams Returns Date Announced & More
- Gunna Shares The Importance of Drip & How It Was Shooting For His Album Cover
- T.I.’s Sister, Precious Harris, Dead at 66
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- Girl Scout Sells More Cookies By Putting A Shirtless Picture Of Jason Momoa On Box [PHOTO]
- Man Tragically Killed After Porta Potty Catches On Fire Outside Of Baltimore Ravens Stadium [PHOTOS]
- New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Wanted In Florida Prostitution Sting
- Jussie Smollett Suspended From Empire
- Police Officer Involved In Shooting Of California Rapper Asleep In His Car Also Shot Father Of Two Last Year
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release
Photo: EDUARDO MUNOZ ALVAREZ/AFP/Getty Images
5 Additional Accusers Will Testify At Bill Cosby’s Upcoming Trial was originally published on hiphopwired.com