Toni Braxton and her fiance Birdman are making plans to eventually join in matrimony but first, some financial housekeeping is going to have to take place. The R&B starlet has been slapped with a number of tax liens totally $750,000 in owed back taxes.
The Blast reports:
According to court documents obtained by The Blast, the “Un-Break My Heart” singer owes a total of $780,808.29 in back taxes.
Four tax liens have been filed against Braxton recently: two from the State of California and two from the federal government. This is how it breaks down:
State of Californa
The outlet referenced an ABC News report where Braxton said her tax woes happened due to a bad record deal, and her houseware shopping habits.
- Get It Right: ‘Vogue’ Republishing Kamala Harris Issue With New Cover After Backlash
- GG Townson Explains The Pressure Of Playing In The Salt-N-Pepa Biopic [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Front Page News: Here’s What Joe And Kamala Are Doing On Their First Day In Office [WATCH]
- Rare Air Jordan 1’s Got Shine During The Inauguration [Photos]
- Kamala Harris Delivers First Speech As Madam Vice President
- Wild Thoughts: Fat Joe Partners With DJ Khaled For Joint OnlyFans Account
- Reversing Course: Joe Biden Signs Executive Actions Dissolving Trump’s Racist Policies
- Meena Harris Dressed Her Daughters In Matching Coats Just Like Auntie Kamala And Their Grandma Did In This Touching Throwback Photo
- The Mastermind Behind Michelle Obama’s Luxurious Inauguration Curls Is DMV’s Own Yene Damtew
- Kobe Bryant, Muhammad Ali & Other Sports Heroes To Be Immortalized With Statues In Disgraced President Donald Trump’s National Garden