Toni Braxton and her fiance Birdman are making plans to eventually join in matrimony but first, some financial housekeeping is going to have to take place. The R&B starlet has been slapped with a number of tax liens totally $750,000 in owed back taxes.
The Blast reports:
According to court documents obtained by The Blast, the “Un-Break My Heart” singer owes a total of $780,808.29 in back taxes.
Four tax liens have been filed against Braxton recently: two from the State of California and two from the federal government. This is how it breaks down:
State of Californa
The outlet referenced an ABC News report where Braxton said her tax woes happened due to a bad record deal, and her houseware shopping habits.
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Deion Sanders And Tracey Edmonds Get Engaged!
- Family Affair: Tiffany Haddish Shares Funny Story That Drake & His Daddy Slid Into Her DM’s
- White Woman Tells Black Police Officer Arresting Her ‘My KKK Friends Will Burn Your Family’
- 21 Savage Facing Felony Warrant for 2016 Theft
- Jason Van Dyke’s Wife Whines Her Husband Is Being Attacked Because He’s ‘A White Man Who Harmed’ LaQuan McDonald
- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Are Engaged & Her Ring Is Gorgeous! [PHOTOS]
- Police Deny Report That The Attack On Jussie Smollett Was Staged
- T.I. Comes For Floyd Mayweather’s Head On “F*ck N***a” Diss Track [NEW MUSIC]