Meek Mill has been in jail for the past several months for violating parole. Fans and other supporters believe that the time he is serving isn’t fair and wants him released. Mill recently spoke out about serving time and wants to try to help other people that are incarcerated.
He also talked about how the system is set up for people that are released from prison to fail. The odds are against them and they end up back in jail because they aren’t given an opportunity. Mill’s lawyers are working on to get him released from jail.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Lil Jon To Open Up Second School In Ghana
- Gary’s Tea: Nicki Minaj Reveals More About Her Dating Life, Michael B. Jordan Earns A Spot On GQ’s “Man Of The Year” & More
- Rickey Smiley On How He’s Challenging His Kids Now To Have Successful Careers In The Future
- Recipe: Rickey Smiley’s Secret To The Perfect Pot Of Collard Greens
- This “Idris Elba” Doll Got Dragged For Looking Nothing Like Idris Or Elba [PHOTOS]
- A Louisiana Woman Gives Her Neighbor The Gift Of Life This Holiday Season [Video]
- High School Student Gunned Down In Apparent Gang Hit
- Watch Migos’ Sing Whitney Houston & More On ‘Carpool Karaoke’ [VIDEO]
- 21 Savage & Others Joins Forbes’ 2019 30 Under 30 List
- Robin Givens Is Heading To OWN In New Scripted Drama