Meek Mill has been in jail for the past several months for violating parole. Fans and other supporters believe that the time he is serving isn’t fair and wants him released. Mill recently spoke out about serving time and wants to try to help other people that are incarcerated.
He also talked about how the system is set up for people that are released from prison to fail. The odds are against them and they end up back in jail because they aren’t given an opportunity. Mill’s lawyers are working on to get him released from jail.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Cardi B Talks Getting Bullied Because Of Her Hair In Her Chat With Mariah Carey For Interview Magazine
- Senate Confirms Linda Thomas-Greenfield, Becomes Second Black Woman To Serve As UN Ambassador
- Da Brat’s Top Woman Law Violations [WATCH]
- Dr. Collier Explains The COVID-19 Vaccine Could Interfere With Mammogram Results [WATCH]
- YaYa Mayweather Faces Backlash For Taking Her Newborn Baby On A Yacht
- No Charges For Rochester New York Police Officers Involved With Daniel Prude’s Death
- How to Help Texans That Have Been Affected By The Winter Storm [CLICK HERE]
- Tiger Woods Recovering After Car Crash That Left Him ‘Lucky To Be Alive’
- Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin, The First Openly Gay Black Civil Rights Leader
- Savage X Fenty Breaks Barriers With Their First Little Person Ambassador