Meek Mill has been in jail for the past several months for violating parole. Fans and other supporters believe that the time he is serving isn’t fair and wants him released. Mill recently spoke out about serving time and wants to try to help other people that are incarcerated.
He also talked about how the system is set up for people that are released from prison to fail. The odds are against them and they end up back in jail because they aren’t given an opportunity. Mill’s lawyers are working on to get him released from jail.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Spike Lee and Chadwick Boseman Team Up For Netflix Project
- Report: A Grand Jury is Being Seated Due to New R. Kelly Sex Tape and Allegations
- End Of A Era: Payless To Close All 2,100 Stores In The United States
- Sailor Behind Iconic World War II Times Square Kiss Photo Dies at 95
- What Do You Need To Know?: Tekashi69 Plea Deal Revealed, He’s Telling On Everybody
- Superhero Guide To Black History Month: Andrew Gillum
- PoPo Got The Strap: NYPD Officer Told Cops To Shoot 50 Cent On Sight, Under Investigation
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Dave Chappelle Personally Delivers Show Tickets To Couple Hit With Scam
- 50 Cent Tells Teairra Mari To Pay Up $30K, Gets Called Rat In Response