According to Page Six, Juelz Santana entered a not guilty plea to drug and gun charges stemming from that now infamous incident that went down at Newark Airport last weekend in which the Dipset rapper dipped on TSA after one of his bags went through an x-ray tunnel and revealed a concealed firearm. To make matters worse authorities unearthed oxycodone pills that Juelz didn’t have a prescription for to go along with the loaded .38 caliber pistol.
And if that wasn’t enough, Juelz is also facing federal charges and is currently locked up while the case continues to play out.
Our only question is how the hell could he have forgotten he threw a burner into his carry-on bag? Did he think they weren’t going to screen it? Could he have gotten set up? And does running from the scene give any credibility to his not guilty plea in the eye of the courts?
Lots of questions here with no answers, yet.
- Gary’s Tea: Meghan Markle Has $200,000 Baby Shower, Wendy Williams Returns Date Announced & More
- Gunna Shares The Importance of Drip & How It Was Shooting For His Album Cover
- T.I.’s Sister, Precious Harris, Dead at 66
- R. Kelly Charged With 10 Counts Of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Abuse
- Girl Scout Sells More Cookies By Putting A Shirtless Picture Of Jason Momoa On Box [PHOTO]
- Man Tragically Killed After Porta Potty Catches On Fire Outside Of Baltimore Ravens Stadium [PHOTOS]
- New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Wanted In Florida Prostitution Sting
- Jussie Smollett Suspended From Empire
- Police Officer Involved In Shooting Of California Rapper Asleep In His Car Also Shot Father Of Two Last Year
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release
Juelz Santana Pleads Not Guilty To Gun & Drug Charges was originally published on hiphopwired.com