According to Page Six, Juelz Santana entered a not guilty plea to drug and gun charges stemming from that now infamous incident that went down at Newark Airport last weekend in which the Dipset rapper dipped on TSA after one of his bags went through an x-ray tunnel and revealed a concealed firearm. To make matters worse authorities unearthed oxycodone pills that Juelz didn’t have a prescription for to go along with the loaded .38 caliber pistol.
And if that wasn’t enough, Juelz is also facing federal charges and is currently locked up while the case continues to play out.
Our only question is how the hell could he have forgotten he threw a burner into his carry-on bag? Did he think they weren’t going to screen it? Could he have gotten set up? And does running from the scene give any credibility to his not guilty plea in the eye of the courts?
Lots of questions here with no answers, yet.
- Tiny Harris Checks Former Friend Who Accused T.I. Of Pulling A Gun Her
- Urban One and Reach Media Launch New Original Podcast “The Undressing Room” Presented by Macy’s
- This Is The First Thing Wendy Williams Did When Her Divorce Was Finalized [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Tory Lanez Asks Judge To Publicly Speak On His Case With Megan Thee Stallion
- FEMA Giving Maryland More Than $219M In COVID-19 Vaccine Federal Funding
- ‘Star Wars’ Uses Its Force To Defend Web Series Host Krystina Arielle Following Racist Attacks
- Kodak Black Backs Out of $1M Tweet Promise After Receiving Pardon
- NBA Analyst Sekou Smith Dies Of COVID-19 Complications, Twitter Mourns A Legend
- College Cheerleader Is Kicked Off Her Team For Wearing A Bonnet To Practice
- Spinderella Speaks Out About Being Omitted From Salt-N-Pepa Biopic
Juelz Santana Pleads Not Guilty To Gun & Drug Charges was originally published on hiphopwired.com