According to Page Six, Juelz Santana entered a not guilty plea to drug and gun charges stemming from that now infamous incident that went down at Newark Airport last weekend in which the Dipset rapper dipped on TSA after one of his bags went through an x-ray tunnel and revealed a concealed firearm. To make matters worse authorities unearthed oxycodone pills that Juelz didn’t have a prescription for to go along with the loaded .38 caliber pistol.
And if that wasn’t enough, Juelz is also facing federal charges and is currently locked up while the case continues to play out.
Our only question is how the hell could he have forgotten he threw a burner into his carry-on bag? Did he think they weren’t going to screen it? Could he have gotten set up? And does running from the scene give any credibility to his not guilty plea in the eye of the courts?
Lots of questions here with no answers, yet.
- Brian McKnight Responds To His Children’s Claims That He Abandoned Them
- LeToya Luckett Says Getting Kicked Out Of Destiny’s Child Pushed Her Closer To God
- NJ Woman Torches Man’s House After He Stood Her Up For Late-Night Sex
- NeNe Leakes Reveals She Experienced Depression And Took Medication While Caring For Gregg Leakes
- Prosecutors Have Found A Decade’s Worth Of Evidence Against R. Kelly
- NYPD Finally Fires Daniel Pantaleo, Officer Who Killed Eric Garner In Chokehold
- Michigan Couple Finds KKK Memorabilia While Touring A Police Officer’s Home
- HBO Accuses Michael Jackson’s Estate Of Violating Their First Amendment Rights With Lawsuit
- A Cancer Research Fund Has Been Launched In Honor Of Aretha Franklin
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Weds Girlfriend Lauren Hashian In Hawaii [PHOTO]
Juelz Santana Pleads Not Guilty To Gun & Drug Charges was originally published on hiphopwired.com