According to Page Six, Juelz Santana entered a not guilty plea to drug and gun charges stemming from that now infamous incident that went down at Newark Airport last weekend in which the Dipset rapper dipped on TSA after one of his bags went through an x-ray tunnel and revealed a concealed firearm. To make matters worse authorities unearthed oxycodone pills that Juelz didn’t have a prescription for to go along with the loaded .38 caliber pistol.
And if that wasn’t enough, Juelz is also facing federal charges and is currently locked up while the case continues to play out.
Our only question is how the hell could he have forgotten he threw a burner into his carry-on bag? Did he think they weren’t going to screen it? Could he have gotten set up? And does running from the scene give any credibility to his not guilty plea in the eye of the courts?
Lots of questions here with no answers, yet.
- Nicki Minaj Shoots Her Shot At Michael B. Jordan
- Ray J’s Heading To College
- Juelz Santana Displays His Teeth After Being Clowned Into Toothless Oblivion
- Michelle Obama’s Elle Cover And Editorial Is A Win For Women In Fashion [PHOTOS]
- Marvel Creator Stan Lee Dies At 95
- Jaden Smith Reveals Fellow Rapper Tyler The Creator Is His “Mother F*cking Boyfriend” [VIDEO]
- Towanda Braxton Drops $450k on Georgia Mansion Following Divorce
- ‘RHOAS11’ Recap: There’s No Shade In Miami
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott Files Lawsuit To Block Votes From Being Counted
- Red Flag? Michelle Williams’ Fiancé Chad Goes Low During Discussion About Race, Brings Up Michelle’s Struggles With Mental Health
Juelz Santana Pleads Not Guilty To Gun & Drug Charges was originally published on hiphopwired.com