If you’ve been stanning over Will Smith‘s hilarious Instagram posts, then you might also know that he does vlogs on YouTube as well.
In a vlog for this week, Will reflects on his childhood, proving that he’s always been a jokester. But what you might think is a funny story turns into a powerful lesson on the effects of our everyday actions. Watch Will give some Philly wisdom in the clip below.
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Dave Chappelle Personally Delivers Show Tickets To Couple Hit With Scam
- 50 Cent Tells Teairra Mari To Pay Up $30K, Gets Called Rat In Response
- Chicago Police Arrest 2 Black Men Suspected In Jussie Smollett Attack
- ‘Fortnite’ Lawsuits Looking Shaky: Copyright Office Says Nah To Alfonso Ribeiro Registering “Carlton Dance”
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Deion Sanders And Tracey Edmonds Get Engaged!
Will Smith Remembers Getting Knocked Out As A Teenager & The Lesson That Followed [VIDEO] was originally published on globalgrind.com