If you’ve been stanning over Will Smith‘s hilarious Instagram posts, then you might also know that he does vlogs on YouTube as well.
In a vlog for this week, Will reflects on his childhood, proving that he’s always been a jokester. But what you might think is a funny story turns into a powerful lesson on the effects of our everyday actions. Watch Will give some Philly wisdom in the clip below.
- Woman Claims She Was Attacked By Bed Bugs While Sleeping At Disneyland Hotel
- Remy Ma And Papoose’s ‘Grease’ Inspired Baby Shower Was So Cute! [PHOTOS]
- President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper Ramps Up With Awards, Conference
- ‘Empire’ Recap: Cookie And Lucious Kill Kingsley With Kindness
- Lil Jon To Open Up Second School In Ghana
- Gary’s Tea: Nicki Minaj Reveals More About Her Dating Life, Michael B. Jordan Earns A Spot On GQ’s “Man Of The Year” & More
- Rickey Smiley On How He’s Challenging His Kids Now To Have Successful Careers In The Future
- White Professor Calls Police On Black Student Who Put Her Feet Up In Class [Video]
- Chance The Rapper Partners With MGM To Bring ‘Hope’ To The Big Screen
- Jumping The Broom! Toni Braxton To Marry By The End Of The Year [VIDEO]
Will Smith Remembers Getting Knocked Out As A Teenager & The Lesson That Followed [VIDEO] was originally published on globalgrind.com