If you’ve been stanning over Will Smith‘s hilarious Instagram posts, then you might also know that he does vlogs on YouTube as well.
In a vlog for this week, Will reflects on his childhood, proving that he’s always been a jokester. But what you might think is a funny story turns into a powerful lesson on the effects of our everyday actions. Watch Will give some Philly wisdom in the clip below.
- Swae Lee’s Boo Tried To Come For Ming Lee Simmons Over Her Man But Got Destroyed By Teenage Aoki Simmons (And Twitter)
- R. Kelly in Solitary Confinement, Fears for Life Behind Bars
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Flaunts Banging Body on IG & We’re ‘Green’ With Envy
- Earth, Wind & Fire, ‘Sesame Street’ Among 2019 Kennedy Center Honorees
- Report: Keke Palmer Being Considered For Permanent Position on Good Morning America
- Eddie Murphy Says Sammy Davis Jr. Revealed He Worshipped The Devil
- The Power of Twitter: Meek Mill Connects With Viral Producer, DJ Track Addict, Shares Snippet Of Song
- WHY? Man Uses Bare Feet To Operate On-Flight Video Screen [VIDEO]
- Morehouse Employee Placed On Leave After Several Students Allege Sexual Misconduct
- Spike Lee’s ‘She’s Gotta Have It’ Series Canceled By Netflix After 2 Seasons
Will Smith Remembers Getting Knocked Out As A Teenager & The Lesson That Followed [VIDEO] was originally published on globalgrind.com