Originally Published On March 14th, 2018
Growing up things weren’t always great for Tory Lanez. He lived far from school and stopped going at one point, this led him to getting in trouble. Lanez had to go to court several times and his uncle didn’t like it.
To get him to school he gave him a new model Benz at only 17. His uncle mentioned that one day he would thank him for this, which he does on the album. Lanez also spoke about how he almost lost his life in Dubai due to alcohol poisoning.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Hot Spot: Ciara & Russell Wilson Ink A Deal With Amazon & Andra Day Talks Overcoming Porn Addiction
- Congrats, Drizzy: The Numerous Projects That Make Drake Billboard’s Artist of the Decade
- Foul Play? D.C. Police Search Landfill After 2-Month-Old Goes Missing
- New York City To Offer Vaccine Shots At Subway Stations
- Dr. Maya Angelou To Appear On Limited Edition Quarter Coins In 2022
- This Milwaukee 5-Year-Old Didn’t Deserve To Die Over A Slice Of Cheesecake…
- Sherri Shepherd Shows Off Her Snatched Figure In An All-Red Bodysuit And We’re Here For It!
- Michael Jordan Shares His Last Ever Text Conversation With Kobe Bryant
- Gary’s Tea: Cathy Hughes Spills Tea On Wendy Williams & Blasts Rickey’s Dating Life [WATCH]
- Cathy Hughes Talks Urban One Honors, Stories Of DMX, & More Coming To TVOne [WATCH]