Originally Published On March 14th, 2018
Growing up things weren’t always great for Tory Lanez. He lived far from school and stopped going at one point, this led him to getting in trouble. Lanez had to go to court several times and his uncle didn’t like it.
To get him to school he gave him a new model Benz at only 17. His uncle mentioned that one day he would thank him for this, which he does on the album. Lanez also spoke about how he almost lost his life in Dubai due to alcohol poisoning.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Cardi B Talks Getting Bullied Because Of Her Hair In Her Chat With Mariah Carey For Interview Magazine
- Senate Confirms Linda Thomas-Greenfield, Becomes Second Black Woman To Serve As UN Ambassador
- Da Brat’s Top Woman Law Violations [WATCH]
- Dr. Collier Explains The COVID-19 Vaccine Could Interfere With Mammogram Results [WATCH]
- YaYa Mayweather Faces Backlash For Taking Her Newborn Baby On A Yacht
- No Charges For Rochester New York Police Officers Involved With Daniel Prude’s Death
- How to Help Texans That Have Been Affected By The Winter Storm [CLICK HERE]
- Tiger Woods Recovering After Car Crash That Left Him ‘Lucky To Be Alive’
- Top Quotes From Bayard Rustin, The First Openly Gay Black Civil Rights Leader
- Savage X Fenty Breaks Barriers With Their First Little Person Ambassador