Originally Published On March 14th, 2018
Growing up things weren’t always great for Tory Lanez. He lived far from school and stopped going at one point, this led him to getting in trouble. Lanez had to go to court several times and his uncle didn’t like it.
To get him to school he gave him a new model Benz at only 17. His uncle mentioned that one day he would thank him for this, which he does on the album. Lanez also spoke about how he almost lost his life in Dubai due to alcohol poisoning.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Chicago Neighborhood Takes To The Streets After Officer Kills Popular Black Barber [VIDEO]
- Does This Woman From India Look Just Like Rihanna? [PHOTOS]
- Drake Becomes First Artist To Leave Cash Money Deal On Top
- CVS Manager Shaking With Fear While Calling Cops On Harmless Black Customer [VIDEO]
- Morehouse College Expels Papa John’s Pizza From Campus After Founder Used Racial Slur
- Chadwick Boseman Selects His Next Role
- Meet The Black Fútbolers Who Brought The World Cup Back To France
- Knicks Legend Charles Oakley Arrested For Allegedly Cheating At Vegas Casino
- Papa John’s Founder Says He Used N-Word Because He Isn’t Racist
- Jay-Z & Beyoncé Are Worth $1.255 Billion, Combined