“Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta” star Stevie J is in big trouble with the state of New York, in addition to the federal government. Apparently, he hasn’t been paying his child support, and owes a hefty sum. Last year, an agreement was worked out for Stevie J, who has six kids, including his newest little one with Joseline Hernandez.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Dame Dash Was Arrested For Child Support, Paid Tab And Is Free
- Masika Calls Fetty Wap “Toxic and Trash”, Drags His Wife
- Microsoft Working On Bringing Gmail, Google Drive, & Calendar To Outlook
- Chuck D Puts Culture Vulture Jackets On Jerry Springer & Maury Povich
- Alicia Keys Takes To Instagram To Talk Judgement After Son Paints His Nails
- AR-Ab Is Convicted Of Running A Drug Ring In Philadelphia
- D.C. Man Arrested For Marijuana And Found Dead In His Cell Less Than 7 Hours Later
- A$AP Rocky Mentioned By Ambassador Sondland During Impeachment Testimony
- See The Full Nominations For The 2020 Grammy Awards
- Livin’ It Up: Ja Rule Cleared Of Any Wrongdoing In Fyre Festival Fiasco