Karla’s daughters took her to Dr. Phil for a public intervention. According to her daughters, Karla is being scammed by a man she believes is Tyler Perry. Karla began engaging with the alleged “Tyler Perry” on Facebook but they have never spoken or met in person. In fact, after a year of communicating online, “Tyler” asked Karla to marry him. He even claims she’s the biological mother of the two-year-old son she did not give birth to.
Karla’s daughters are pleading with her to understand that she’s being scammed and that the man she met and is giving money to is not the real Tyler Perry. Karla believes that is impossible.
Watch the Dr. Phil clip below.
- “Scandal” Finale Recap: It All Ends With The Hell And High Water
- Syracuse Frat Suspended After Footage Of Pledge Professing Hate For “N*ggers,” “Sp*cs,” & “K*kes” Surfaces [VIDEO]
- Rickey Smiley Cuts Up With Smokie Norful [VIDEO]
- Rudy Giuliani, Whose Unconstitutional Stop-And-Frisk Policy Was Racist, Joins Trump’s Legal Team
- Wendy Williams Came For The Clark Sisters & The Gospel World Came Back At Her [VIDEO]
- Is Ne-Yo Cheating On His Wife? [EXCLUSIVE]
- The Interesting Way Kanye West Returned To Twitter [EXCLUSIVE]
- 3 Things You Should Know About Relationships [EXCLUSIVE]
- How Meek Mill Was Setup To Fail [EXCLUSIVE]
- Juicy Talks About Getting Into It With Da Brat Over Messy Mariah Carey [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]