Mujey Dumbuya was reported missing by her family on January 25th. Essence reports that she never returned home from school that day and her family didn’t believe she would run away. Days later Dumbuya’s body was found in a wooded area nearly 50 miles away from her home.
The 16-year-old was supposed to testify in court later against, 42-year-old Quinn Anthony James, a man she claimed raped her in a car. He is now a person of interest in her death. Days after Dumbuya went missing, James was picked up for another rape case.
They are currently holding him on a $500,000 bond and is being investigated. The family of Dumbuya are truly saddened by this situation. We will keep you posted on this story and will continue to keep this family in our prayers.
RELATED: Too Short Accused Of Rape
- Gary’s Tea: Stevie J Opens Up About His Sex Life With Faith, K. Michelle Fan Pulls Out Subpoena On Her & More
- 2 Chainz Calls Out Nike After New Sneaker Is Released
- Tragic Video Shows Little Girl Doing Her Hair For Cheerleading Competition Before Home Exploded [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams To Return To Her Talk Show After Long Break
- Jussie Smollett Turns Himself In Over Disorderly Conduct Charge [PHOTO]
- Superhero Guide To Black History Month: Kamala Harris
- Barack Obama Spent His Presidents’ Day With John Legend, Chrissy Teigen, And Ayesha & Stephen Curry [Photos]
- Remains Found Of Florida Teen Who May Have Witnessed 2017 Murder
- Police: Jussie Smollett Is Now a Suspect, Charges Pending
- ‘The Bobby DeBarge Story’ Featuring Big Boi, Adrian Marcel & Lloyd Is Coming To TV One