Monica Garnes is making headlines after becoming Kroger’s 1st Black Division Leader. According to Ebony, she currently works as the corporate vice president of produce-floral merchandising. Garner began her career with the company in 1995.
Over the past 23 years she joined the management training program and has held positions such as human resources coordinator, produce buyer and more. She has been in her current role since 2015 and is excited about this next opportunity.
Mike Donnelly, Kroger’s executive vice president and chief operating officers said, “Monica is a recognized leader in our business and across the industry. She combines a willingness to embrace fresh ideas with a keen business savvy that yields real results. As the company’s first African-American division president, we are excited to have Monica drive and influence change in our company through her expertise and perspective, and we are eager for her to bring her passion for people and results to Fry’s.” Congratulations to Monica Garnes!
- Kim Kardashian Shares Sweetest Photo Of Sons Saint & Psalm
- Kamala Harris Proposes Investing $1B To End Nationwide Rape Kit Backlog
- Mother Of Nipsey’s Daughter Says Family Has Stopped Taking Care Of Her Since His Passing
- Serena Williams Vows To Never Stop Fighting For Equality No Matter What Her Critics Say
- Melyssa Ford Says She Contemplated Suicide After Car Accident
- Cardi B Explains Why She Won’t Go On A Headlining Tour
- Founder Of Louisiana African-American Museum Found Dead In Trunk Of Car
- Patti LaBelle Partners With Walmart For Frozen Soul Food Line
- Boxing Legend Pernell “Sweet Pea” Whitaker Killed In Virginia Beach
- R. Kelly’s Ex-Employees Handed Over 20 Underage Sex Tapes To Feds