Monica Garnes is making headlines after becoming Kroger’s 1st Black Division Leader. According to Ebony, she currently works as the corporate vice president of produce-floral merchandising. Garner began her career with the company in 1995.
Over the past 23 years she joined the management training program and has held positions such as human resources coordinator, produce buyer and more. She has been in her current role since 2015 and is excited about this next opportunity.
Mike Donnelly, Kroger’s executive vice president and chief operating officers said, “Monica is a recognized leader in our business and across the industry. She combines a willingness to embrace fresh ideas with a keen business savvy that yields real results. As the company’s first African-American division president, we are excited to have Monica drive and influence change in our company through her expertise and perspective, and we are eager for her to bring her passion for people and results to Fry’s.” Congratulations to Monica Garnes!
- We Went To Porsha Williams & Simon Guobadia’s Wedding & Here Are All The Details! [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Woman Exposes LaTocha Scott’s Husband & Says She’s Having His Baby! [WATCH]
- What’s Trending: Here’s An Update On What We Know About The Shanquella Robinson Case [WATCH]
- LaTocha Scott’s Husband Allegedly Expecting Baby From Mistress!
- Payton Gendron To Plead Guilty To Racist Buffalo Shooting, Death Penalty Still A Possibility
- Nene Leakes Shined In A $2,550 Chain Dress For Porsha’s Wedding
- Offset Takes To Instagram To Once Again Pay Homage To Takeoff
- Porsha Williams And Simon Guobadia Get Married Again!
- Long Lines During Only Weekend Of Early Voting In Georgia Runoff Election
- Fantasia Owned The Stage In Augusto Manzanares Look