Monica Garnes is making headlines after becoming Kroger’s 1st Black Division Leader. According to Ebony, she currently works as the corporate vice president of produce-floral merchandising. Garner began her career with the company in 1995.
Over the past 23 years she joined the management training program and has held positions such as human resources coordinator, produce buyer and more. She has been in her current role since 2015 and is excited about this next opportunity.
Mike Donnelly, Kroger’s executive vice president and chief operating officers said, “Monica is a recognized leader in our business and across the industry. She combines a willingness to embrace fresh ideas with a keen business savvy that yields real results. As the company’s first African-American division president, we are excited to have Monica drive and influence change in our company through her expertise and perspective, and we are eager for her to bring her passion for people and results to Fry’s.” Congratulations to Monica Garnes!
- Rock-T’s NFL: Week 11 [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: Beyonce Is Back To Running Ivy Park Again, Dwyane Wade Gives His Daughter A Piece Of LeBron James Name & More
- How The Death Of Jordin Sparks 16-Year-Old Step-Sister Made Her Want To Help Others Battling Sickle Cell [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Jhene Aiko Covers Up Big Sean Tattoo So It’s Safe To Assume…
- Eva Marcille Reaffirms That Her Hubby Is Her Daughter’s REAL Dad & Says THIS About Kevin McCall [VIDEO]
- Man Drowns Two Autistic Children For Six-Figure Insurance Payment
- Pastor Victor Couzens Wanted For Aggravated Harassment
- Scam Alert? Couple And Homeless Man Allegedly Made Up Story For GoFundMe Get Rich Quick Scheme
- ‘Forever My Lady’: One Of The Most Iconic R&B Slow Jams Was Written For Kim Porter
- Jill ‘Monsta Mind’ Scott Claps Back At All The Dehydrated Dudes Swarming Her DMs