Will Smith hasn’t been on Instagram long, but he has been making fans smile everyday with some daily jewels. On his IG stories according to Complex, he talked about fault and responsibility. In life sometimes we blame people for things and tell them that it’s their fault, but never take responsibility for trying to move away from the negativity.
Smith spoke about how sometimes it doesn’t matter who’s fault it is, it matters about how you are going to rise above it. He then explained how if someone cheated on you, it’s not your fault that they cheated, but it’s your responsibility to figure out how to make your life better.
He said, “Your heart, your mind, your love is your responsibility.” Sometimes we like to play the victim, but we can’t do it all the time. Smith ended with going after happiness and focusing on that.
- Black Security Assistant Who Was Fired For Repeating N-Word To Student Rehired
- Another Woman Has Hit Future With A New Paternity Suit
- TMZ Fires Van Lathan After Verbal Clash With White Co-Worker
- Rihanna’s Pro Filter Foundation Joins The Philadelphia Museum Of Art
- Odell Beckham Jr. Is Pissed About Being Fined $14K For His… Pants
- Pregnant Woman Hospitalized After She Was Tackled & Forced Onto Her Stomach By Mall Security
- Cynthia Bailey’s Daughter Moved In With Mike Hill in L.A. And Some Say It’s “Weird As F–k”
- Mrs. Petty: Nicki Minaj Ties The Knot With Kenneth ‘Zoo’ Petty
- Megan Thee Stallion & Iggy Azalea Clear Up Miscommunication On Twitter
- Launch Delayed: Zion Williamson Out 6-8 Weeks Following Successful Surgery On Right Knee