Rickey Smiley is always out and about, spreading joy and laughter with his comedic chops! He talks about his excitement to be in New Orleans this weekend to do some comedy shows. On Thursday and Friday, however, he’ll be in his hometown of Birmingham at the Star Dome hosting some shows, not just doing stand up sets.
Rickey also talks about the difficulty artists sometimes have doing shows at home, because everybody you know wants free tickets. Rickey explains that his own parents went and purchased their tickets to the show, so it’s unfair for everybody who is friends with the performer to expect to get in for free. The free tickets, he says, are for the ministry of comedy, to help folks who need to heal Click on the audio player to hear more from this discussion in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Deion Sanders And Tracey Edmonds Get Engaged!
- Family Affair: Tiffany Haddish Shares Funny Story That Drake & His Daddy Slid Into Her DM’s
- White Woman Tells Black Police Officer Arresting Her ‘My KKK Friends Will Burn Your Family’
- 21 Savage Facing Felony Warrant for 2016 Theft
- Jason Van Dyke’s Wife Whines Her Husband Is Being Attacked Because He’s ‘A White Man Who Harmed’ LaQuan McDonald
- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Are Engaged & Her Ring Is Gorgeous! [PHOTOS]
- Police Deny Report That The Attack On Jussie Smollett Was Staged