The Philadelphia Eagles and the New England Patriots will be the teams facing off in the 2018 Super Bowl. At the beginning of this season, things didn’t look so great for the Eagles, as they lost their starting quarterback. If they won at the Super Bowl this year, it would be an amazing come up story.
Although it’s nice to dream, can they realistically take down the untouchable Tom Brady? Click on the audio player above to hear more in this exclusive clip from the Front Page news on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- Coronavirus Updates: Obesity Could Increase Your Risk Of Coronavirus [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO
- Florida Finesser Arrested For Buying Porsche With A Printed Check From Home Computer
- Prayers Up: Frank Ocean’s 18-Year-Old Brother Ryan Breaux Dies In Car Crash
- Pastor Freddy Haynes Speaks Out On “Back the Blue” Caravan That Made An Uninvited Stop At His Church
- Loon Prayed At A Mosque As Soon As He Was Released, Transported In Rolls Royce
- Google’s Newest Feature Will Make It Easier To Find Black-Owned Businesses
- Tamar Braxton Released From WE Tv Contract, Reality Show Will Still Air
- Jamaican Supreme Court Upholds School’s Ban On Dreadlocks For ‘Hygiene’ Reasons
- Jonathan Isaac Gives Head-Scratching Reason For Not Kneeling & Support Black Lives Matter
- Tenant Charged With Brutally Killing Landlord Over Unpaid Rent As The U.S. Braces For Mass Evictions