Da Brat reports a story about fashion trends in Europe, which is seeing a comeback in 80s style. You might remember that a staple of the 80s was “scrunchies,” the colorful elastic bands that women wore in their hair.
Apparently, those are all the rage oversees, and they are coming back at a hefty price, too! Da Brat is interested in joining in on the fun, and not as a buyer. She and Rickey Smiley start to get their plan together. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- Scam Alert? Couple And Homeless Man Allegedly Made Up Story For GoFundMe Get Rich Quick Scheme
- ‘Forever My Lady’: One Of The Most Iconic R&B Slow Jams Was Written For Kim Porter
- Jill ‘Monsta Mind’ Scott Claps Back At All The Dehydrated Dudes Swarming Her DMs
- Black Politicians Are Trying To Save The Democratic Party From Itself
- Gary’s Tea: Keyshia Ka’Oir Spends Six Figures On Diamonds, The Weeknd Being Sued For ‘Starboy’ & More
- Jon Platt To Be First African-American Music Publishing CEO At Sony/ATV
- Diddy’s Ex, Kim Porter Dead At 47
- You’ll Never Guess Gabrielle Union And Dwyane Wade’s Newborn Daughter’s Name
- These 10 Thanksgiving Recipes Will Have Your Mouth Watering Into Next Week
- Let This Be A Lesson: Michelle Obama Was Drawn To Barack Because “He Showed Me He Respected Women”