Da Brat reports a story about fashion trends in Europe, which is seeing a comeback in 80s style. You might remember that a staple of the 80s was “scrunchies,” the colorful elastic bands that women wore in their hair.
Apparently, those are all the rage oversees, and they are coming back at a hefty price, too! Da Brat is interested in joining in on the fun, and not as a buyer. She and Rickey Smiley start to get their plan together. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” at 6am ET.
- Former United Nations Chief & Nobel Peace Prize Winner Kofi Annan Has Died
- Why Black Tony Is Naked Inside The Dryer [EXCLUSIVE]
- Aretha Franklin’s Funeral Arrangements Announced
- Dr. Collier Speaks About Why You Must Start Prenatal Care As Soon As You Find Out You’re Pregnant [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Praise Mix Tribute Dedicated To Aretha Franklin [EXCLUSIVE]
- Would You Turn Your Family Member In For A Million Dollars? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Jeff Johnson: “Love Yourself Enough To Do What Nobody Else Is Going To Do For You” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Church Announcements: Bernice Jenkins Says Pastor Won’t Be Blessing Babies With Crazy Names [EXCLUSIVE]
- Prank Call: Woman Goes Off For Being Accused Of An Unpaid Bill At Her Last Job [EXCLUSIVE]
- Nicki Minaj Shares Her Thoughts On Alleged Issues With Cardi B [EXCLUSIVE]