On April 22, 2017, 22-year-old Marty William McMillan Jr. told his family he was going to meet a woman he met on the dating website PlentyofFish.com. He was never seen again.
NBC is reporting the human remains of McMillian have been found. “D.C. police said Thursday — on what would have been McMillan’s 23rd birthday — that human remains discovered Oct. 30 are those of McMillan. The remains were found on the eastbound side of Suitland Parkway, between Interstate 495 and the ramp to the north gate of Joint Base Andrews.” The site also reports he was shot several times and “police believe McMillan was shot inside an apartment on the 2600 block of Martin Luther King Ave. SE. Information on when he was shot was not available.”
Forlesia Cook, his grandmother, spoke out about the killing, “He was a human being. He didn’t deserve to be laying out there all that time like that, just thrown away like a piece of trash.” His grandmother also said “D.C. police should have done more to search for her grandson. ‘They wouldn’t elevate his case to homicide. It was ‘critical missing,’ and it stayed that way until now, even though he was dead from the first day.’”
The woman he was supposed to meet claimed “she didn’t have her phone when he was communicating with her, and that she never saw him. ” McMillian’s bank cards were also missing.
Our condolences go out to Marty William McMillan Jr.’s friends and family. We hope justice is served for Marty.
- Jay-Z Leads Huge Investment In Pizza-Making Robots
- Fenty Beauty On The Hunt For The Next ‘Fenty Face’ To Model In Upcoming 2023 Campaign
- Supreme Court Rejects Candace Owens’ Petition After ‘Fact Checkers’ Called Out Her COVID-19 Lies
- Hot Spot: Drake & Taylor Swift To Release A Kanye West Diss Track?! [WATCH]
- No Expulsions After Racist ‘Slave Auction’ Staged By High School Football Players In Viral Video
- Gary’s Tea: Kenya Moore Regrets Not Getting A Prenup With Marc Daly [WATCH]
- Prep for the Scary Season: Check Out Pinterest’s Top Trending Halloween Costume Ideas
- KeKe Wyatt’s Voluptuous Curves Sends The Internet Into A Frenzy
- Russia Sets WNBA Star Brittney Griner’s Appeal Date For Oct. 25
- Remember When Van Lathan Gave Kanye A Piece Of His Mind?
Human Remains Found Of D.C. Man Who Disappeared After Online Date was originally published on newsone.com