On April 22, 2017, 22-year-old Marty William McMillan Jr. told his family he was going to meet a woman he met on the dating website PlentyofFish.com. He was never seen again.
NBC is reporting the human remains of McMillian have been found. “D.C. police said Thursday — on what would have been McMillan’s 23rd birthday — that human remains discovered Oct. 30 are those of McMillan. The remains were found on the eastbound side of Suitland Parkway, between Interstate 495 and the ramp to the north gate of Joint Base Andrews.” The site also reports he was shot several times and “police believe McMillan was shot inside an apartment on the 2600 block of Martin Luther King Ave. SE. Information on when he was shot was not available.”
Forlesia Cook, his grandmother, spoke out about the killing, “He was a human being. He didn’t deserve to be laying out there all that time like that, just thrown away like a piece of trash.” His grandmother also said “D.C. police should have done more to search for her grandson. ‘They wouldn’t elevate his case to homicide. It was ‘critical missing,’ and it stayed that way until now, even though he was dead from the first day.’”
The woman he was supposed to meet claimed “she didn’t have her phone when he was communicating with her, and that she never saw him. ” McMillian’s bank cards were also missing.
Our condolences go out to Marty William McMillan Jr.’s friends and family. We hope justice is served for Marty.
- NBA Player Zach Randolph’s Wife Files For Divorce Weeks After A “Hacked” Tweet
- JAY-Z Announces His First Cannabis Brand, MONOGRAM
- Kristen Welker Achieves The Seemingly Impossible Of Keeping Order At Final Debate
- Busta Rhymes Shows Off Rock-Solid Abs, 50 Cent Throws Light Jabs
- It Sure Seems Like Black Folks Are Fueling The Record Number Of Early Voters
- “Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)” Rapper Silento Arrested After Allegedly Driving 143 MPH
- Snowman & The King: T.I. vs Jeezy To Start Verzuz Season 2
- Old Spice Teams With NFL Stars To Launch Decade Long Initiative To Increase High School Graduation Rates
- People Think Biden Threw Obama Under The Bus On Immigration During Final Presidential Debate
- Black Tony Says He’s Leaving The Rickey Smiley Morning Show! [WATCH]
Human Remains Found Of D.C. Man Who Disappeared After Online Date was originally published on newsone.com