On April 22, 2017, 22-year-old Marty William McMillan Jr. told his family he was going to meet a woman he met on the dating website PlentyofFish.com. He was never seen again.
NBC is reporting the human remains of McMillian have been found. “D.C. police said Thursday — on what would have been McMillan’s 23rd birthday — that human remains discovered Oct. 30 are those of McMillan. The remains were found on the eastbound side of Suitland Parkway, between Interstate 495 and the ramp to the north gate of Joint Base Andrews.” The site also reports he was shot several times and “police believe McMillan was shot inside an apartment on the 2600 block of Martin Luther King Ave. SE. Information on when he was shot was not available.”
Forlesia Cook, his grandmother, spoke out about the killing, “He was a human being. He didn’t deserve to be laying out there all that time like that, just thrown away like a piece of trash.” His grandmother also said “D.C. police should have done more to search for her grandson. ‘They wouldn’t elevate his case to homicide. It was ‘critical missing,’ and it stayed that way until now, even though he was dead from the first day.’”
The woman he was supposed to meet claimed “she didn’t have her phone when he was communicating with her, and that she never saw him. ” McMillian’s bank cards were also missing.
Our condolences go out to Marty William McMillan Jr.’s friends and family. We hope justice is served for Marty.
- Mo’Nique Calls For Boycott Of Netflix
- Rickey Smiley Talks About Getting Comfortable Talking With Wendy Williams [EXCLUSIVE]
- Is Toya Wright Overreacting To Reginae Carter’s Portrayal On “Growing Up Hip-Hop?” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Kodak Black Was Arrested While On Instagram Live [VIDEO]
- How Kodak Black Got His Own Damn Self Arrested [EXCLUSIVE]
- Kim Kardashian Just Announced The Name Of Her New Baby Girl
- Why Janet Jackson Shouldn’t Join Justin Timberlake At The Super Bowl [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Meek Mill Doesn’t Deserve Lawsuit Over Shooting [EXCLUSIVE]
- What Trump Has Decided To Do Instead Of A Wall At Mexico’s Border [EXCLUSIVE]
- Will Tracee Ellis Ross Leave “Black-ish” If She Doesn’t Receive A Salary Comparable To Anthony Anderson’s?
Hip-Hop Behind Bars: 24 Rappers Who Did Jail Time
1. Black RobSource:Getty Images 1 of 1