There was so much success that surrounded season 1 of “Growing Up Hip Hop: Atlanta.” Season 2 is back and Reginae Carter as well as Bow Wow joined “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to talk about what fans can expect. A lot is changing for Reginae, she moved out, is going to college and will be a big sister soon.
This season fans will see her becoming even closer to her mom and celebrating so many things. Bow Wow has some things in the works, he is coming back to the stage and might be in some plays in the future. Gary With Da Tea asked about if fights will happen, but they just kept saying there is a little drama.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Bill Cosby Might Be In Prison On Monday
- Rickey Smiley & Eva Marcille Run Down 10 Rules To Cellphone Etiquette [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- For the First Time in US History, Lawmakers—Not Voters—Say Yes to Marijuana
- Rickey Smiley’s Niece Launches Foundation Inspired By Abstinence [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Register To Win: Rickey Smiley Comedy Explosion
- Will Smith Makes Stand-Up Comedy Debut Opening Up For Dave Chappelle [PHOTO]
- J. Cole’s Dreamville Foundation Launches Hurricane Relief Fund
- News Reporter Told She Has “N*ggery Looking” Hair After Wearing Natural Curls On TV [Video]
- J.R. Smith To Release Children’s Book With His Brother
- Prince Tackles Gun Violence In Posthumous “Mary Don’t You Weep” Video [NEW VIDEO]