If you’re an Xscape fan, you’re probably still riding high off of their 2017 reunion and their Bravo produced reality hit “Just Kicking It.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
But Kandi Burruss, Tameka “Tiny” Cottle, LaTocha and Tamika Scott, have much more in store for their fans. The ladies recently inked a deal under producer Mona Scott Young and Bravo, to release a TV biopic documenting the group’s personal stories and rise to fame.
Young, who also created the VH1 hit franchise, “Love & Hip Hop,” also serves as the group’s manager and helped to bring “Just Kicking It” to Bravo.
TMZ reports that the movie will drop sometime in 2018.
- Rickey Smiley Unleashed: “If You Want God To Do Something Extra For You, Sometimes You Have To Do Something Extra” [EXCLUSIVE]
- Hiphop Spot: Da Brat Gets Featured In Grammy Museum, J. Cole Reschedules Dreamville Festival, T.I. Curates Trap Music Museum & More
- ‘We Are All Community’: Tamron Hall Previews Her New Talk Show
- J. Cole’s Dreamville Festival Rescheduled For Next Spring With New Lineup
Reality TV Couples Whose Reality Didn't End Well
1. Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida1 of 15
2. Joseline and Stevie J2 of 15
3. Omarion & Apryl JonesSource:Getty 3 of 15
4. Tiny and TI4 of 15
5. Tarek & Christina El MoussaSource:Getty 5 of 15
6. Porsha Williams & Kordell StewartSource:Getty 6 of 15
7. Ed Hartwell and Lisa WuSource:Getty 7 of 15
8. Mariah Carey and James Packer8 of 15
9. Bruce and Kris JennerSource:Getty 9 of 15
10. Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries10 of 15
11. Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey11 of 15
12. Ochocinco and Evelyn Lozada12 of 15
13. Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom13 of 15
14. Gina and Pat Neely14 of 15
15. Jon and Kate Gosselin15 of 15