Corey Feldman is naming names of the sexual predators in Hollywood.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
He currently has launched a $10 million campaign to fund a film that will expose all of the pedophiles he can.
On Monday, he told Today, “I vow that I will release every single name that I have any knowledge of, period… Nobody’s going to stop me this time as long as people support this.”
When asked why he never told police, Feldman says he did. But they were only interested in the child molestation claims against his friend Michael Jackson.
“I’ve told the police… In fact, if anyone wants to go back to 1993 when I was interviewed by the Santa Barbara Police Department, I sat down and I gave them the names. They’re on record. They have all this information… Here are the names.”
When speaking on why he’s convinced of Michael’s innocence, Feldman added, “I know the difference between pedophiles and not pedophiles because I’ve been molested,”
Feldman says his book publisher stopped him from naming names before the revelations about Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey and others predators were trending.
“When I was writing my book, my publisher prevented me from writing the names down. This is why I’m taking the matter in my own hands.”
On the project he hopes will changes things:
“It’s not a documentary, it’s a feature film, which is why we need the budget that we need. There’s actors, there’s scripts, there’s special effects, visual effects … It will be a very true story. We will have every name … We must make a film without executives. I’m going to self-distribute and self-market the film … and hire a team of attorneys to protect me and the film.”
“There are thousands of people who have this information… Any one of those child actors who went to the teenage soda pop clubs with me when I was a kid know who those people are and the people who ran it. Anybody can go back through history and look at the teen magazines … What was the venue they’re all promoting? And who endorsed it?”“I believe there’s a lot of darkness in Hollywood right now and it’s been there for quite some time … new names come forward every day,” he said, noting the recent accusations against Kevin Spacey and Harvey Weinstein as examples. “It’s going to continue unraveling. This is just the beginning. It’s just the tip of the iceberg.”
- The Gucci-Dapper Dan Collection [PHOTOS]
- Racist White Hate Group Embraces Trump’s Treason By Recruiting Russians
- Offset’s Lawyer Says Rapper Is Being Targeted By Cops
- Home Depot Rehires Black Worker After Facing Criticism Over Firing Him For Standing Up To Racist Customer
20 Things You Didn’t Know About The Legendary Michael Jackson
1. MJ was a victim of physical abuse from his father as a child. In an interview with Oprah Winfrey, he shed tears and claimed that he was so terrified of his father that he would often vomit when he saw him.Source:Getty 1 of 20
2. His favorite animated character from childhood was Pinocchio.Source:Getty 2 of 20
3. When MJ listened to the songs from his days in The Jackson 5, he said he sounded like “Minnie Mouse.”Source:Getty 3 of 20
4. His middle name was Joseph – Michael Joseph Jackson.Source:Getty 4 of 20
5. “Billie Jean” is allegedly based on a true story. MJ claims an obsessive fan tried to say he was the father of her child.Source:Getty 5 of 20
6. His first song to hit the top of the Billboard Hot 100 chart was “Ben” in 1972.Source:Getty 6 of 20
7. MJ was a huge Beatles fan. He paid $47 million for the publishing rights to the Beatles back catalogue in 1985 and sold a share of it to Sony in 1995 for $95 million.Source:Getty 7 of 20
8. Get this… The costumes for the “Thriller” video came from the Salvation Army.Source:Getty 8 of 20
9. Jackson invented and owns the patent for the special anti-gravity boots he wore that allowed him to lean forward extremely far in live performances of “Smooth Criminal.”Source:Getty 9 of 20
10. MJ loved animals, and had several…strange pets. He had a python called Crusher, two llamas called Louis and Lola, and his most famous pet was Bubbles, the chimpanzee.Source:Getty 10 of 20
11. Sources say MJ “borrowed” the Moonwalk from street dancers he saw outside a hotel.Source:Getty 11 of 20
12. The original song title for “Thriller” was “Starlight.”Source:Getty 12 of 20
13. Sources say MJ slept in an oxygen tent to live longer and for cosmetic purposes.Source:Getty 13 of 20
14. MJ was a proud owner of a 2,700-acre Neverland Ranch that has a theme park, a menagerie, and a movie theater.Source:Getty 14 of 20
15. “Home Alone” star Macaulay Culkin was one of MJ’s closest friends, and is the godfather of two of Jackson’s children.Source:Getty 15 of 20
16. MJ’s estate signed a deal with Sony that gave them access to his unreleased recordings for $250 million.Source:Getty 16 of 20
17. MJ often wore a black armband to remind people of the suffering of children around the world.Source:Getty 17 of 20
18. The Los Angeles mansion he was renting just before he passed away once belonged to Sean Connery.Source:Getty 18 of 20
19. MJ was allegedly a pretty avid reader… He was once accused by a library of owing $1 million in overdue book fines.Source:Getty 19 of 20
20. Wikipedia, Twitter, and AOL’s Instant Messenger all crashed at 3:15PM on the day MJ died: June 25, 2009.Source:Getty 20 of 20
Corey Feldman Thinks Michael Jackson Was Innocent Of Child Molestation was originally published on globalgrind.com