Fans were sad after they found out Tarek and Christina El Moussa from “Flip Or Flop” were getting a divorce. Now, HGTV is introducing a new couple into our decorating lives. Andy and Ashley Williams will headline the show, “Flip Or Flop: Fort Worth.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to Shadow and Act, the couple are both military veterans and met each other while serving in Iraq. The Williams are married, have two kids together and own a company called Reacon Reality. They would like to use their skills to help other veterans transform there homes.
On a recent Instagram post the couple shared a message saying, “We want to show other veterans and their families that it is possible to transition, add value in your community, create an impact and make an honest living. “Flip or Flop: Fort Worth” is set to premiere on HGTV on November 2nd. Congratulations to this couple!
Favorite TV Couples [PHOTOS]
1. Carl & Harriet Winslow from “Family Matters”1 of 8
2. George & Louise Jefferson from “The Jeffersons”2 of 8
3. Phillip & Vivian Banks from “The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air”3 of 8
4. Kenny & Maxine from “Soul Food”4 of 8
5. James & Florida Evans from “Good Times”5 of 8
6. Steve Urkle & Laura from “Family Matters”6 of 8
7. Tina & Martin from “Martin”7 of 8
8. Jamie & Fancy from “The Jamie Foxx Show”8 of 8