Cancer affects so many people in this world and recently Offset from the rap group Migos talked about how it took his grandmothers life. Nearly five years ago the rappers grandmother died from bladder cancer.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to XXL Magazine he is now launching a $500,000 fundraising campaign in her memory. Offset said in his American Cancer Society’s page, “It was really tough losing my grandma to cancer and one of the hardest things I have dealt with in my life. She motivated me to do my best and go for it; one of my biggest coaches.”
Offset also set up a sweepstakes to raise more money for his campaign. If you donate $10 or more you will be entered into a contest to be flown to L.A. for a shopping trip with Migos.
RELATED: Cardi B And Offset Might Be Engaged!
Migos at #BirthdayBashATL2017
1. Migos #BirthdayBashATL20171 of 11
2. Migos #BirthdayBashATL20172 of 11
3. Migos #BirthdayBashATL20173 of 11
4. Migos #BirthdayBashATL20174 of 11
5. Migos #BirthdayBashATL20175 of 11
6. Migos #BirthdayBashATL20176 of 11
7. Migos #BirthdayBashATL20177 of 11
8. Migos #BirthdayBashATL20178 of 11
9. Migos #BirthdayBashATL20179 of 11
10. Migos #BirthdayBashATL201710 of 11
11. Migos #BirthdayBashATL201711 of 11