Actor Jesse Williams and soon-to-be ex-wife Aryn-Drake Lee are in the midst of a nasty custody battle.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Drake-Lee recently told the courts that she fears her children will be exposed to a ‘revolving door’ of women as Williams embraces his new single life. She also claimed the ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ star has a violent temper that makes her fear for her children’s well-being, TMZ reports.
The mother of two is asking for a court order requesting that Jesse’s girlfriends stay away from their kids until he’s been dating them for atleast six months.
Williams is firing back at the allegations, saying that Drake-Lee is controlling his visitations only because she has the “incredible privilege of being a stay-at-home mom with a full-time nanny.”
Jesse claims Drake-Lee’s custody of the kids leads her to ‘micro-manage’ the time he spends with his family–going as far as ignoring his FaceTime calls.
He also rejects the allegations that he is aggressive, saying it is Drake-Lee who yelled in front of the kids and even slammed the front door on Jesse’s leg during an altercation.
Drake-Lee’s lawyer, Jill Hersh spoke to TMZ, saying that Jesse’s claims are unfounded.
“It is a shame that Mr. Williams chose to place the children and his family’s transition in the public domain,” she said.
Jesse Williams & 9 Other Celebrity Activists Who Inspire Us
1. Jesse WilliamsSource:Getty 1 of 10
2. Russell SimmonsSource:Getty 2 of 10
3. Angelina JolieSource:Getty 3 of 10
4. Samuel L. JacksonSource:Getty 4 of 10
5. Kerry WashingtonSource:Getty 5 of 10
6. Leonardo DiCaprioSource:Getty 6 of 10
7. Victoria BeckhamSource:Getty 7 of 10
8. First Lady Michelle Obama and President Barack ObamaSource:Getty 8 of 10
9. Beyonce Knowles CarterSource:Getty 9 of 10
10. Alicia KeysSource:Getty 10 of 10
Jesse Williams Says Ex-Wife Is Privileged For Staying At Home With Nanny was originally published on hellobeautiful.com