Why Ferarri was good enough to use to make her ex Rob Kardashian jealous, apparently now he’s too creepy to show up at Blac Chyna’s gigs.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to TMZ, Ferrari won’t be allowed to enter Medusa Restaurant & Lounge in Atlanta on Saturday night, where Blac is scheduled to host a party. The gossip site was told Chyna hired extra bodyguards just in case the rapper tries to shows up.
This move comes after the reality star and former exotic dancer’s lawyer Lisa Bloom sent him a letter warning him to not to release any “revenge porn” of his on social media.
However he told TMZ that instead of Blac being scared him, he is scared of her. He also called her letter “weak.”
As we previously reported, Blac has been dealing with a lot of drama as of late, including her baby’s father and ex-finance setting social media ablaze, leaking nude photos of her on Instagram in an alleged cheating induced tirade.
Last week the entrepreneur spoke out for the first time since the incident on Good Morning America, telling hosts that the ordeal left her feeling betrayed and cyber bullied.
“I was devastated, of course, how could somebody post these pictures of me…this is a person I trusted.”
Chyna said she spoke to Rob after the incident to no avail.
“If you can’t respect me, you have to respect the law,” she explained.
All The Ways Blac Chyna Won In 2016
1. After the baby news, even Kim had to wave her white flag.Source:Getty 1 of 8
2. And she’s out here looking like this…Source:Instagram 2 of 8
3. As her booty does this…Source:Instagram 3 of 8
4. She’ll soon be the first Blac Kardashian.Source:Getty 4 of 8
5. So of course she had to trademark the name, Angela Kardashian.Source:Getty 5 of 8
6. Hair. A Blac Chyna signature. She slays every color there is.Source:Instagram 6 of 8
7. Cheek piercings are a Chyna signature too. She pulls them off like only she can.Source:Instagram 7 of 8
8. But how Blac Chyna really wins? She’s a fantastic mom to her son King Cairo.Source:Instagram 8 of 8