Bryant Lee, an 18-year-old football standout who had plans to attend Southern University in the fall, was fatally shot at a graduation party in Baton Rouge on Friday, reports WBRZ.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
They said the McKinley High senior and starting quarterback for the 2016 season was shot Saturday while attending the party a few blocks from his North Baton Rouge home. Baton Rouge Police say one victim was struck in the head when the shooting occurred around 1:50 a.m.
According to EMS Spokesperson Mike Chustz, two others suffered minor injuries in the shooting.
According to the outlet, this was the second time that Lee had been the victim of a shooting in North Baton Rouge; last year he was wounded in the leg during a drive-by shooting.
In Memoriam: Celebrities We Lost In 2017
1. Jim Vance, 75Source:Getty 1 of 12
2. Fresh Kid Ice, 53Source:Getty 2 of 12
3. Charlie Murphy, 57Source:Getty 3 of 12
4. Chuck Berry, 90Source:Getty 4 of 12
5. James Cotton, 81Source:Getty 5 of 12
6. Joni Sledge, 60Source:Getty 6 of 12
7. Clyde Stubblefield, 73Source:Getty 7 of 12
8. Al Jarreau, 76Source:Getty 8 of 12
9. Mary Tyler Moore, 80Source:Getty 9 of 12
10. Lee "Q" O'Denat, 43Source:Getty 10 of 12
11. Bishop Eddie Long, 63Source:Getty 11 of 12
12. Roy Innis, 82Source:Getty 12 of 12