Jhene Aiko‘s private life has always been a bit of a mystery.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The singer never confirmed her marriage to producer Dot Da Genius but fans knew about their relationship the entire time. Now, Jhene has no choice but to claim her marriage to Dot because she reportedly filed for divorce from him on Thursday, citing irreconcilable differences.
Rumors of the couple’s split came earlier this year after Jhene dropped her Twenty88 album with longtime music partner Big Sean. The two seemed to be pretty cozy to just be friends—and for Jhene to be someone’s wife. The divorce reportedly comes after she and Big Sean shared a kiss onstage at a show in Anaheim.
Check out Jhene Aiko and Big Sean’s marriage ending kiss in the video above.
We Tried To Make It Work: Divorced Celebs
1. Mike Epps1 of 13
2. Tamar Braxton & Vincent filed for divorce2 of 13
3. Janet Jackson has been divorced...twice.3 of 13
4. Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz were once husband and wife.4 of 13
5. Jill Scott5 of 13
6. Gina Torres & Laurence Fishburne were officially divorced in October of 20176 of 13
7. Tisha Campbell Martin & Duane Martin7 of 13
8. Stephen Belafonte & Melanie Brown8 of 13
9. Stephen Belafonte & Melanie Brown9 of 13
10. Mary J. Blige & Kendu Isaacs10 of 13
11. Mary J. Blige & Kendu Isaacs11 of 13
12. Usher & Grace Miguel12 of 13
13. Usher & Grace Miguel13 of 13
Source: TMZ|PHOTOCREDIT: TMZ, Getty
Jhene Aiko Officially Files For Divorce From Producer Dot Da Genius was originally published on globalgrind.com