If you follow DJ Khaled on any form of social media, you know he’s an open book. Well, things are about to get even more up close and personal.
View this post on Instagram
Major 🔑 Alert. I present to you the official cover to my 9th studio album Major 🔑. My greatest work to date. So it was only right that the cover of Major 🔑 represents my journey on the road to more success and the passion it took to get here. Right now I'm in the jungle!!! I'm in the studio putting the final touches to my album. But it was so important I present this cover to fan luv to let you know I'M COMING!!!! Thank you to the iconic photographer @JonathanMannion for shooting me and the King of the jungle. Lion order!!! I will never stop!!! I got the 🔑🔑🔑🔑!!!!!! I'm premiering the video to I Got The 🔑s featuring Jay Z and Future very very soon. It's so close. I think I'll let the album date go the same day too. Just for fan luv!!!! And yes you heard me right, Jay Z!!!!! Special cloth alert!!!! Iconic Video Moment Alert!!!!!!!! It's coming very soon!!!! Be ready for the most powerful music and iconic artists all on Major 🔑. @wethebestmusic @epicrecords @rocnation #MAJOR🔑 THE ALBUM FULL OF PASSION PAIN AND SUCCESS AND BLESSINGS AND MORE WINS!! GOD IS THE GREATEST! 🙏🏽🔑👑
The entertainer and Snapchat king stopped by Jimmel Kimmel to chop it up about his upcoming album Major Key, revealing the elaborate cover art that so perfectly captures what he defines as success (yes, that is a real lion).
Aside from his many exciting business ventures, the first-time dad also revealed how he plans to welcome his mini mogul into the world. “I’m having a boy — my first child,” he confirmed. “I want to Snapchat the whole birth.” When asked how his fiancee’s feels about the matter, Khaled said, “The key is that I’m the king and every queen should support the king.” Khaled has every last detail planned out, down to the vibes of Bob Marley and Jay Z that will be playing in the delivery room and photos of Michael Jordan and Muhammad Ali that will adorn the nursery.
Khaled also took the time to direct a message to his unborn bundle of joy. “I wanna tell my son right here on the Kimmel show, I love you and I got us.” Now if that doesn’t make your heart melt, we don’t know what can.
Check out the full interview clips below:
13 Photos Of DJ Khaled Before He Became The Snapchat King
1. Khaled, Trina, and Fat Joe in 2006.Source:Getty 1 of 13
2. Back in the early 2000s, Khaled was the DJ for Terror Squad.Source:Getty 2 of 13
3. "We the Best."Source:Getty 3 of 13
4. TS circa 2004.Source:Getty 4 of 13
5. Throwback Remy and Khaled.Source:Getty 5 of 13
6. Brothers. Major Key.Source:Getty 6 of 13
7. What a difference a decade makes.Source:Getty 7 of 13
8. Cloth Talk.Source:Getty 8 of 13
9. Khaled and Akon hit up 106 & Park back in the day.Source:Getty 9 of 13
10. They don't want you to be happy.Source:Getty 10 of 13
11. Khaled and Boosie in '08.Source:Getty 11 of 13
12. Giving major keys to Flava Flav.Source:Getty 12 of 13
13. Cash Money meets Cloth King.Source:Getty 13 of 13
IMAGES: Getty, Instagram
DJ Khaled Plans To Film His Son’s Birth On Snapchat was originally published on globalgrind.com