It seems these days, rapper DMX can’t stay on the straight and narrow path. This time, his name is entangled in some pretty serious allegations of sexual assault by a woman he first accused of swiping his valuables.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Police arrived at the Costa Mesa, California hotel where X (real name Earl Simmons) was staying after receiving complaints of loud arguing. DMX told the officers that a 25-year-old woman, whom he met at a Hollywood bar earlier that night, had ran off with his $30,000 watch and some cash. Police then took the woman in on charges of grand theft, at which point she accused the rapper of sexually assaulting her. DMX was not taken into custody, police said. The woman was released after posting bail, and officers say they will investigate her allegations.
This is not the only incident the troubled rapper has been mixed up in as of late. The rapper had to be revived after collapsing in a Yonkers hotel parking lot a few months back. Shortly before then, a New Jersey man claims X and his crew tried to rob himat a gas station.
We pray X can get help for whatever he’s going through.
You Know You're Old School When You Remember ...
1. You connected to the internet via 'dial up'.1 of 12
2. Ayds was a small candy used for weight loss.2 of 12
3. You used liquid paper to fix your typing mistakes and carbon to make your copies.3 of 12
4. You ate Now-or-Laters when they were actually hard.4 of 12
5. You watched your shows on big back TVS and you actually had to get up to change the channel.5 of 12
6. Rubiks Cube was the best thing out.6 of 12
7. You grew up only playing music on this.7 of 12
8. You watched Saturday morning cartoons like "Tom and Jerry".8 of 12
9. When these were your only means of communication outdoors.9 of 12
10. When you couldn't find the cord to the TV remote, you couldn't watch TV.10 of 12
11. You had to actually walk over to answer the telephone and you didn’t have to use area codes when dialing locally.11 of 12
12. When this is what your favorite music came in.12 of 12
SOURCE: New York Daily News | IMAGE CREDIT: Getty