Just when you thought President Obama can’t get any cooler, he continues to outdo himself. We just love how he and the First Lady took time out of their busy schedule to meet Kameria Harris.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Kameria garnered national attention when her grandmother, Caprina Harris posted a video of her crying hysterically once she learned Obama is nearing the end of his second term.
Caprina suggested that her granddaughter write a letter to the President. The first grader’s heartfelt message included, “I am left handed just like you. I don’t want you to leave the White House. I want to meet you before you leave the White House.”
The little girl and the President happen to share the same August 4th birthday and this year, Kameria got her gift several months early. She and her family just received the coveted opportunity to meet the Obamas.
The experience was shared on The White House’s Instagram page.
Impressed by her letter, the President encouraged her to continue to be a voracious reader.
34 Photos That Will Make You Miss The Obama Family Already
1. First Family Portrait1 of 37
2. Two Terms2 of 37
3. Barack Obama and Michelle Obama3 of 37
4. The Obamas on Air Force One4 of 37
5. The First Family in London5 of 37
6. First Lady Michelle Obama with daughters Malia Obama and Sasha Obama6 of 37
7. Sasha and Malia Obama at the 2016 State Dinner7 of 37
8. Happy Birthday!8 of 37
9. Turkey Pardoning9 of 37
10. Sunday Church10 of 37
11. Gobble, Gobble11 of 37
12. Malia Obama, the First Daughter12 of 37
13. Barack Obama and his daughter Malia Obama13 of 37
14. A Family Affair14 of 37
15. Flashback To The Old Days15 of 37
16. Candidly Awesome16 of 37
17. Historic First Family17 of 37
18. TV Time18 of 37
19. Always Giving Back19 of 37
20. A Christmas Story20 of 37
21. Hawaii Trip!21 of 37
22. Obama Loves Team USA & His Wife22 of 37
23. Malia and Sasha Obama23 of 37
24. Michelle Plays on a Bike24 of 37
25. Obama Loves Team USA, His Wife & Malia25 of 37
26. Reading Time26 of 37
27. Family Support27 of 37
28. The Sister Selfie28 of 37
29. Supporting Mom29 of 37
30. Giving Back On MLK Day30 of 37
31. Obamas Give Back To The Community31 of 37
32. Always Supporting Small Businesses32 of 37
33. Obama Swagger33 of 37
34. Laughs & Turkeys34 of 37
35. Christmas With The Obamas35 of 37
36. 50th Anniversary Of March On Selma36 of 37
37. Christmas Tree Lighting37 of 37
President Obama Meets The Little Girl Who Cried Over Him Leaving The White House [VIDEO] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com