President Obama and the fabulous First Lady Michelle Obama’s days in the White House are numbered, but they are going out with a bang. The First Family dazzled at last night’s state dinner where Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was honored.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Michelle Obama stunned in a custom Jason Wu gown while President Obama donned a debonair tuxedo. But it was Sasha and Malia, wearing , who stole the show. Our little babies grew up so fast. Oh God, we sound like our parents.
Obama got choked up during his opening remarks at the dinner, reflecting on how his daughter’s have matured over the years.
“When I first elected to this office, Malia was just 10 and Sasha was 7. And they grow up too fast. Now Malia is going off to college … And I’m starting to choke up.”
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau attributed the girls’ ‘grace’ to their parents and called their childhood ‘remarkable.’
“I admire you very much, both of you, for your extraordinary strength and your grace, through what is a remarkable childhood and young adulthood that will give you extraordinary strength and wisdom beyond your years for the rest of your life. The one thing that you have received from your extraordinary parents is the tools to be able to handle the challenges and the opportunities in front of you. ”
We couldn’t have said it any better.
The Obamas Slay At The State Dinner
1. Barack & Michelle Obama posing with the Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Sophie Gregoire TrudeauSource:Getty 1 of 12
2. Our Fly POTUS and Canadian Prime Minster Gaze At Their Beautiful WivesSource:Getty 2 of 12
3. Barack & Michelle Arrive At The State DinnerSource:Getty 3 of 12
4. Michelle Obama Slays In A Custom Jason WuSource:Getty 4 of 12
5. Sasha Obama Serving In Naeem Khan Resort 2016 collectionSource:Getty 5 of 12
6. Sasha Obama Dress Cost $20KSource:Getty 6 of 12
7. Malia Stunned In Naeem Khan Pre-Fall 2015 CollectionSource:Getty 7 of 12
8. Malia's Dress Cost $18KSource:Getty 8 of 12
9. President Obama Looked Incredibly HandsomeSource:Getty 9 of 12
10. Grant Hill & Tamia Looked GorgeousSource:Getty 10 of 12
11. Grant Hill & TamiaSource:Getty 11 of 12
12. Ryan Reynonds & Blake Lively Look AmazeSource:Getty 12 of 12