The song trended for hours on Twitter on Thursday, as fans discovered that the insane production was done by a five-year-old. Swizz Beatz took to social media to let the world know that it was his son, Egypt, who produced the second part of one of the hottest tracks on the record.
Swizz wrote, “This is the best Dad moment everrrrr!!! Congrats to my son Egypt for producing his 1st track on this amazing Kendrick Album🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 he’s only 5yrs old wowwwwwww.”
Egypt is Swizz’s five-year-old son with Alicia Keys. The proud parent even gave fans a behind the scenes look at Egypt making the beat.
In the words of Kanye West, “Listen to the kids, bro.”
Swizz & Alicia Throw Egypt A Banging 4th Birthday Party (PHOTOS)
1. Egypt and his brothers kick it at his party.Source:Instagram 1 of 9
2. Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz's son Baby Egypt celebrated his four birthday with a dope party.Source:Instagram 2 of 9
3. The family celebrated at a seafood joint.Source:Instagram 3 of 9
4. I'm Batman.Source:Instagram 4 of 9
5. The mandatory birthday group shot.Source:Instagram 5 of 9
6. Mashonda knows her baby boy Kasseem is the best big brother in the world.Source:Instagram 6 of 9
7. Swizz Beatz gets a big kiss from his wife Alicia Keys.Source:Instagram 7 of 9
8. Knicks superstar Carmelo Anthony holds the birthday boy.Source:Instagram 8 of 9
9. The family.Source:Instagram 9 of 9
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Twitter