K. Michelle thinks it’s time to make a change to her signature look, so she’s getting rid of her booty enhancements.
Aside from her out-of-this-world vocal skills, K. Michelle has always been known for her curvaceous shape. It’s almost the first thing people notice about her appearance. While that’s not necessarily a bad thing for some entertainers, she’s found that it’s gotten in the way of her being able to branch out from music.
During a conversation with B.Scott, the “Love ‘Em All” siren said:
“I have like movies and different things [I’m working on], and I was having a real conversation with Tyrese — we’re really like great friends. I was telling him about my butt, how I hate being typecasted because my bottom is so heavy — not saying I don’t love myself. Being on the frontline in business, I don’t need to have a man looking down at my ass when I’m trying to talk numbers. I don’t need to not be able to get the role. Like, I wanna be in Jurassic Park!” she expressed. “I don’t need to not be able to run through Jurassic Park because my ass is too heavy. Before the dinosaurs come to eat me, I need to be able to go!”
The VH1 reality star noted that her current booty has also become something of an obstacle in getting dressed. “I can’t wear designer clothes. It’s always a problem when it comes to designers and like when they have to get stuff to fit my body.”
K. Michelle proudly pointed out that she’s always had a big booty, leading some to wonder why she would ever have considered butt enhancements in the first place. Simply put, it fit the look she was going for at the time.
“I just wanted it. I wanted that shape. That’s the shape that I wanted. I wanted to look like that,” K. Michelle explained. Acknowledging that things have changed for her and her aesthetic, she continued, “I think the older you get you get tired of having to hop into your jeans!”
K. Michelle boiled it all down, saying, “I want my normal shape back.”
While K. wouldn’t outright discourage someone from getting booty enhancements (if that is what they really want), she did offer one piece of advice. “I would say if you have the coins to put it in, have the coins to take it out,” she said. “It might be a phase!”
With that said, K. Michelle added that women should really think about why they want to reshape their bodies before they go under the knife.
“I would tell [other girls], don’t go and do what you see people doing. But, if that’s what you want to do — if that’s the body you want — go get the body you want!” she stated. “Nothing is wrong with it. But, if you won’t want it anymore, you just don’t want it anymore!”
20 Pictures Of K. Michelle's Booty (PHOTOS)
1. Booty, Booty, Booty, Rockin' Everywhere.Source:Instagram 1 of 20
2. Poolside Booty.Source:Instagram 2 of 20
3. Rebellious Booty.Source:Instagram 3 of 20
4. Booty On A Block.Source:Instagram 4 of 20
5. Bedroom Booty.Source:Instagram 5 of 20
6. Booty In A Beige Thong.Source:Instagram 6 of 20
7. Bikini Booty.Source:Instagram 7 of 20
8. Record Label Booty.Source:Instagram 8 of 20
9. Peek-A-Boo Booty.Source:Instagram 9 of 20
10. Black And White Booty.Source:Instagram 10 of 20
11. Hookah & Booty.Source:Instagram 11 of 20
12. Elevator Bay Booty.Source:Instagram 12 of 20
13. Red Hot Booty.Source:Instagram 13 of 20
14. Bodysuit Booty.Source:Instagram 14 of 20
15. Arrested Booty.Source:Instagram 15 of 20
16. Beach Booty.Source:Instagram 16 of 20
17. Denim Booty.Source:Instagram 17 of 20
18. Spirit Booty.Source:Instagram 18 of 20
19. Leather Booty.Source:Instagram 19 of 20
20. Tie-Dye Booty.Source:Instagram 20 of 20