We’re not sure why Steve Harvey isn’t on the cover of Forbes or on the top of their “most wealthiest” list because he seems to always be making mogul moves. The actor, author, comedian and host just expanded his empire (no Cookie) with two new major TV deals!
According to Shadow & Act, Steve’s production company, East 112th Street Productions is partnering with Endemol Shine North America to develop original unscripted, scripted and digital programming.
Endemol Shine North is the company behind all of your favorite reality shows from The Biggest Loser (NBC), MasterChef (FOX), The Real Housewives of Atlanta (Bravo), T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle (VH1), “Wipeout” (ABC) and of course the Emmy award winning series, The Steve Harvey Show which is now in its third season.
If you haven’t gotten enough of Steve on your television between his Emmy Award winning daytime talk show and hosting Family Feud, he’ll soon add another series to his roster. He and fellow comedienne, Ellen DeGeneres will executive produce the NBC series, Little Big Shots which will be hosted by….(drum roll please) Steve Harvey! The new show highlighting child protégés is set to premiere in 2016.
TV Shows Cancelled Due To Controversy
1. Sorority Sisters1 of 12
2. Honey Boo Boo2 of 12
3. The Cosby Show3 of 12
4. Michael Sam's upcoming OWN reality show4 of 12
5. Stephen Collins' '7th Heaven' reruns5 of 12
6. Ceelo Green's 'The Good Life'6 of 12
7. Bill Maher's 'Politically Incorrect'7 of 12
8. Bill Cosby's upcoming NBC sitcom 'Cosby 77'8 of 12
9. Paula Deen's 'Paula's Homecooking'9 of 12
10. Basketball Wives Miami10 of 12
11. Shawty Lo's 'All My Baby's Mama's'11 of 12
12. 'Sorority Sisters'12 of 12