The oldest son of actor Will Smith, Trey “AcE” Smith releases his debut track honoring the Queen Bey on her birthday called “Blame It On Beyonce” featuring singer DeCarlo.
Always receiving mounds of support from his parents, Both Will and Sheree Zampino (VH1’s Hollywood Exes), his Stepmom Jada Pinkett-Smith, and his younger siblings Jaden & Willow, Trey has always had a strong love for music and with that backing of love, his family cheered him on every step of the way. Now, he’s ready to show the world what he’s really capable of, sans not being directly in the forefront as much in the past on a artist/music level. But now, he’s willing and able to take things a little further musically.
Today, Trey goes by his official stage name AcE. “Who Is AcE?,” you ask. Well, the talented ‘Master Artist’ is here to give you a full rundown of what he has in-store, and to keep the family tradition going by dropping his very first official single about King Bey herself, which he produced on his very own.
“Blame It On Beyoncé” – Is a song that’s inspired by the impact Beyoncé has made on pop culture. From women to fashion and music, her presence is felt everywhere. The concept of the song came about a year ago at Coachella. The festival was packed with Beyonce inspired fashion, attitude and confidence within women. A song that pays homage to power of Queen B. BLAME IT ON BEYONCÉ. Music is food for the soul and I’m grateful to be able to add to those recipes.”
Take a listen below:
Trey “AcE” Smith is not a DJ. He is the one others depend on to get their party started with a tapestry of beats he weaves together like no one else. But don’t be confused. Trey “AcE” Smith is NOT a DJ.
What AcE is in fact, is a master artist-in-training. It doesn’t matter that he comes from a musical lineage; AcE says he will never consider himself proficient at this thing called music “because you have to keep practicing this craft.” And along those same lines, he will never consider himself simply a DJ. The title is just too limiting. Too stifling for what he has in mind. “I want to bring light to each and every person’s soul and Iwant everyone to have an amazing time.”
An amazing time is exactly what AcE is having. Whether he’s in the studio concocting the perfect musical blends of rhythms, genres, and moods, like a scientist in his lab; or if he’s working as a symphonic conductor, guiding the music with his hands and ears as he pays attention to the tastes, energy, and pace of the crowd on the dancefloor— AcE is all about letting the music take the lead and following the journey it takes him on.
And from California to Dubai, that journey has not only helped him pump up the crowd and bring electricity to his audiences across the globe; but, these experiences have helped him discover how much he truly represents the definition of, AcE, as a person who excels. “My ability to connect with people…the way I do things…I believe my style is awesome. I’m actually at a place in my life where I can say, I’m different. I’m not like everybody else,” AcE says.
While AcE will never allow himself to only be looked upon as simply a DJ, he’s the first to tell you that if you simply must refer to him by that title, do so knowing that he is determined “to be the greatest producer and DJ to ever walk this planet.” Yet and still…don’t be confused. Trey “AcE” Smith is NOT a DJ.
Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith Through The Years
1. Crazy In LoveSource:Splash News 1 of 27
2. A Little Ass Palming...Source:Splash News 2 of 27
3. Love & LaughsSource:Splash News 3 of 27
4. Carpet KissesSource:Splash News 4 of 27
5. Jada's Knight In Shining Armor.Source:Splash News 5 of 27
6. Couples That Attend Sporting Events Together...Stay Together.Source:Getty 6 of 27
7. FreshSource:Getty 7 of 27
8. Love So DeepSource:Getty 8 of 27
9. Fixing Her ManSource:Getty 9 of 27
10. Grammy GlamSource:Getty 10 of 27
11. Traveling LoversSource:Getty 11 of 27
12. Such A Beautiful CoupleSource:Getty 12 of 27
13. Family TimeSource:Getty 13 of 27
14. ThrowbackSource:Getty 14 of 27
15. King & QueenSource:Getty 15 of 27
16. XoXoSource:Getty 16 of 27
17. Red Carpet ReadySource:Getty 17 of 27
18. JokesSource:Getty 18 of 27
19. Black Girls Rock Red CarpetSource:Splash News 19 of 27
20. Black Couples RockSource:Splash News 20 of 27
21. FamilySource:Getty 21 of 27
22. Out & AboutSource:Splash News 22 of 27
23. Remember When?Source:Splash News 23 of 27
24. Perfect SmilesSource:Splash News 24 of 27
25. Car LaughsSource:Splash News 25 of 27
26. Cheering On TreySource:Splash News 26 of 27
27. Fun & GamesSource:Splash News 27 of 27
Will Smith’s Son Trey “AcE” Smith Honors Queen Bey With “Blame It On Beyonce” [NEW MUSIC] was originally published on stuffflypeoplelike.com