The Minnesota Timberwolves have a scant 11 wins at the halfway point of the NBA season. They won’t count in the standings, but the franchise can claim two more wins during this weekend’s NBA All-Star festivities. After Andrew Wiggins won the Rising Stars Challenge Friday night, his teammate Zach LaVine won the Sprite Slam Dunk.
LaVine beat Orlando Magic guard Victor Oladipo with a bevy of perfect 10 scores with a behind the back alley-oop to win the event. Despite Oladipo’s attempt to integrate some entertainment into the contest by singing.
For additional NBA All-Star Weekend coverage, continue visiting TheUrbanDaily.
23 Throwback Photos Of The 2015 NBA Finals Players
1. Iman Shumpert chillin' with his four brothers.1 of 11
2. Anderson Varejao back in the day.2 of 11
3. J.R. Smith rocking a fresh cut.3 of 11
4. Matthew Dellavedova hitting the court as a young baller.Source:Getty 4 of 11
5. Kevin Love back in 2007 at the ESPY Awards.Source:Getty 5 of 11
6. Brendan Haywood playing for North Carolina.Source:Getty 6 of 11
7. James Michael McAdoo and his big sis.7 of 11
8. David Lee having a good time on the court in his college days.8 of 11
9. Festus Ezeli back home in Nigeria.9 of 11
10. Andrew Bogut gets into the game during his NCAA days.Source:Getty 10 of 11
11. Harrison Barnes celebrates his little sis on National Sibling Day.11 of 11
Minnesota Timberwolves’ Zach LaVine Wins NBA Slam Dunk Contest [VIDEO] was originally published on theurbandaily.com