The Minnesota Timberwolves have a scant 11 wins at the halfway point of the NBA season. They won’t count in the standings, but the franchise can claim two more wins during this weekend’s NBA All-Star festivities. After Andrew Wiggins won the Rising Stars Challenge Friday night, his teammate Zach LaVine won the Sprite Slam Dunk.
LaVine beat Orlando Magic guard Victor Oladipo with a bevy of perfect 10 scores with a behind the back alley-oop to win the event. Despite Oladipo’s attempt to integrate some entertainment into the contest by singing.
For additional NBA All-Star Weekend coverage, continue visiting TheUrbanDaily.
23 Throwback Photos Of The 2015 NBA Finals Players
1. Iman Shumpert chillin' with his four brothers.Source: 1 of 11
2. Anderson Varejao back in the day.Source: 2 of 11
3. J.R. Smith rocking a fresh cut.Source: 3 of 11
4. Matthew Dellavedova hitting the court as a young baller.Source:Getty 4 of 11
5. Kevin Love back in 2007 at the ESPY Awards.Source:Getty 5 of 11
6. Brendan Haywood playing for North Carolina.Source:Getty 6 of 11
7. James Michael McAdoo and his big sis.Source: 7 of 11
8. David Lee having a good time on the court in his college days.Source: 8 of 11
9. Festus Ezeli back home in Nigeria.Source: 9 of 11
10. Andrew Bogut gets into the game during his NCAA days.Source:Getty 10 of 11
11. Harrison Barnes celebrates his little sis on National Sibling Day.Source: 11 of 11
Minnesota Timberwolves’ Zach LaVine Wins NBA Slam Dunk Contest [VIDEO] was originally published on theurbandaily.com