This is an exciting time in Beverly Crawford‘s life with the release of her seventh album “Thank You For All You’ve Done.” But in the midst of her joy, she reveals to “The James Fortune Show” her family is going through a very difficult time. Listen to this exclusive interview to find out how she remains faithful in the midst of her trials and tribulations. In addition, hear her discuss why she’s most excited about this album. .
Ladies of Gospel
1. Tasha CobbsSource:Getty Images 1 of 12
2. Amy GrantSource:Chris Hatcher / PR Photos 2 of 12
3. Martha MunizziSource:Adam Bielawski / Photorazzi 3 of 12
4. Jessica ReedySource:Albert L. Ortega / PR Photos 4 of 12
5. Tamela MannSource:Frank Micelotta/Invision/AP 5 of 12
6. Dorinda Clark ColeSource:Glenn Weiner/Dorinda Clark Cole 6 of 12
7. Karen Clark SheardSource:AP Photo/Paul Sancya 7 of 12
8. Kim BurrellSource:Aaron J. Thornton / PR Photos 8 of 12
9. Le'Andria JohnsonSource:Sir Jones / PRPhotos.com 9 of 12
10. Yolanda AdamsSource:Vincent Sandoval/FilmMagic 10 of 12
11. Mary MarySource:Timothy Hiatt/Getty Images 11 of 12
12. Erica Campbell of Mary MarySource:Aaron J. Thornton / PR Photos 12 of 12
Get The Very Latest From “The James Fortune Show” On Facebook!
Beverly Crawford On Keeping Her Faith Through A Difficult Time [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on blackamericaweb.com