Talking about black women’s weaves is a touchy subject, especially so when you are a white man singing over a Trey Songz beat. The spoof is performed by “Jonathon Russ Parr’s Really White Friend” and according to him all his claims in the remake don’t make him a racist. “Why you don’t you like me to run you’re fingers through it. Is it because the last time I felt some glue?” The topic about black women and her hair is getting really old, how do you all feel about this video?
- Kevin Hart Reaches A "Different Level Of Funny"
- Peter Thomas Addresses Being Messy On RHOA
- Corey Holcomb: What Side Chicks Receive On Valentine's Day
- Common Reveals What Prince Said To Him
- Hosea Chanchez On Dating "The Game" Castmates
- Should You Have To Call Before Visiting Your Mate If You Have A Key? [POLL]