Dr. Collier was hanging out in-studio with The Rickey Smiley Morning Show! He gave some crucial answers to listeners questions about health- both mental and physical, especially in the aftermath of the election. A woman asked what she should do after finding out that the people she works with are actually really racist, and Dr. Collier gave her some great tips on keeping it together around people whose views are harmful or offensive.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Plus, Dr. Collier gave some tips for those who are about to start hitting the gym for the first time, and more! Check out this exclusive video to for all of those answers in this clip from the show!
Get more health and wellness tips here, and listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” weekdays from 6-10 a.m. EST!
RELATED: Dr. Collier On Prince’s Death: “I Don’t Think It Was A Drug Overdose” [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
RELATED: Dr. Collier Breaks Down Misconceptions About The Zika Virus [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
RELATED: Dr. Collier’s Tips On Getting Rid Of Stomach Fat [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
11 People Who Were “Transracial” Before Rachel Dolezal
11 photos Launch gallery
1. When Nick Cannon transformed into Connor it caused a stir, but he was really just being transracial.
1 of 11
2. Marge Simpson has a kinky blue afro and Lisa sings the blues and plays the sax.
2 of 11
3. This little White girl is a strong Black woman. She been transracial.
3 of 11
4. Ted smoke weeds and has soul, haven’t you watched the trailer?
4 of 11
5. Nickelodeon’s Doug has a light-skinned girlfriend with blonde hair, a blue best friend, a father with green hair, and a pink mother with blue hair. Transracial.
5 of 11
6. Bill Clinton was considered the first Black president, but lost his Black card when Barack Obama ran for president.
6 of 11
7. Riff Raff been transracial, bro.
7 of 11
8. Eddie Murphy plays a White guy on several occasions, but here he is as Saul the Jewish Guy in “Coming To America.”
8 of 11
9. Since playing in “Higher Learning,” Michael Rapaport identifies with the Black experience.
9 of 11
10. Mark Wahlberg used to be a rapper by the name of Marky Mark. Here he is eating chicken.
10 of 11
11. Buckwild from “Flavor Of Love” went from sounding Black to White to sounding Black in one 2-minute clip.
11 of 11