Brody Jenner, son of Olympic athlete and reality star Caitlyn Jenner, decided to speak out on the ever controversial police killings that are plaguing our nation. Instead of subscribing to the obvious fact that people of color are disproportionately killed at the hands of police, Brody instead blames victims like Keith Lamont Scott for their own deaths.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
In a now deleted Instagram post, Brody says that anyone who doesn’t comply with police orders and puts their hands in the air are putting themselves at danger…all while asserting that he’s not racist. Major side eye.
It didn’t take long for Black Twitter to get wind of Brody’s wildly out-of-touch comments and proceed to drag the reality star up and down social media with comments like these:
Looks like a lot of us will have to find a #MCM replacement. Brody Jenner is cancelled!
Every Time We’ve Spotted Caitlyn Jenner Doing Her Thing
1. A leggy Caitlyn Jenner does leopard while out and about in SoHo, NYC with friends.
1 of 11
2. Caitlyn Jenner shows us how it’s done in SoHo.
2 of 11
3. Caitlyn Jenner shows off her style in a colorful mini-skirt and dark jacket.
3 of 11
4. Caitlyn Jenner struts her stuff in NYC.
4 of 11
5. Cait goes out to eat with other trans women in Tribeca, NYC.
5 of 11
6. Caitlyn Jenner’s little black dress game might be better than ours.
6 of 11
7. Call her Cait.
7 of 11
8. In the city with her girls.
8 of 11
9. Cait bonds with other transgender women.
9 of 11
10. Cait and the family go off-roading for Father’s Day!
10 of 11
11. Lady in red.
11 of 11