In a recent interview with Wonderland mag, Kim Kardashian revealed that she may have her sights set on new ventures. “If things slow down and I had time, I really want to go to law school — just something I can do in my older age,” she said.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Kim’s dad, Robert Kardashian, was an attorney. He’s most well-known for his work on the O.J. Simpson trial.
Kim says she’s inspired by her dad, and she also has big dreams for her children.
“I’m gonna be that annoying, pushy mom and say I want to live vicariously through my kids and have them be a forensic investigator,” she shared. “I’ve always been into the most morbid things. I was really nosy when my dad was working on the O.J. trial, and I would look through all his stuff, and I just wish I was in that field.”
She added, “It’s the only type of TV I really like to watch. I love ‘Making a Murderer.’ I love any murder show … I would love to be a forensic investigator and live a normal life.”
We’d love to see a spinoff reality show about that.
Best Twitter Reactions To Kim Kardashian Slamming Taylor Swift
1. Taylor Swift ‘would’ve gotten away if it wasn’t for those meddling Kardashians.’1 of 12
2. Selena Gomez chimed in to support her bestie.2 of 12
3. Khloe Kardashian was here for all the shade her sister was throwing.3 of 12
4. Has Zendaya chosen sides? The singer liked a few shady tweets about Taylor.4 of 12
5. Chloë Grace Moretz, who’s had her own highly publicized issues with the Kardashians in the past, chimed in, too.5 of 12
6. Kim showed us.6 of 12
7. Kanye with the assist, and Kim with the slam dunk on team Taylor.7 of 12
8. If there was no bad blood before, there is now.8 of 12
9. Twitter has no chill.9 of 12
10. Demi Lovato got in on the shade by liking a slew of tweets praising Kim K.10 of 12
11. And people say she has no talent.11 of 12
12. Lesson learned: Give Beyoncé her things.12 of 12
SOURCE: Page Six | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty