Kid Cudi has been in the news a lot these days, but unfortunately, not for positive reasons.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Just a week after going on a Twitter rant and calling out Kanye West, Drake, and the entire music industry, Cudi is now dealing with drama in his personal life as well. According to reports, Cudi has been ordered to stay away from his baby mama and to stop sending threatening messages to her in regards to their daughter. She also accused him of causing her emotional distress and anxiety over the past two years.
In 2010, the rapper (real name is Scott Ramon Seguro Mescudi) was sued by his baby mama Jacqueline Munyasya for custody and child support. During their beef, Cudi went so far as to demand she stop letting their daughter Vada hang out with White people. After he gave up fighting for joint custody, no one from either party took action on the case.
But recently, Munyasya demanded the judge grant her an order of protection against Cudi and filed an emergency motion in the case, claiming that “Scott has increasingly sent threatening and harassing messages to me, which are causing me extreme emotional distress and anxiety.”
Jasmine Brand reports:
Cudi allegedly texted her in excess of 168 messages – between August 11th and 14th – in which he threatened to call child services on her and that he was going to “send the guy to stand by my house” and that she was “so gross and sick n the head” and “ain’t sh*t” and he was going to serve her with legal papers because he was seeking sole custody of their daughter.
She accuses him of threatening her for no reason and says he berates and mocks her. He sent messages calling her a “fat f*ck” “*sshole” and told her “U better take my threats seriously *sshole.”
The judge granted Munyasya an order or protection, which states that the emcee is to stay away from her and not communicate with her via text, email, phone calls, or communication through third parties until August 18th, 2017.
Bitter Exes: The Pettiest Celebrity Splits
1. Monyetta Shaw and Ne-YoSource:Allen Berezovsky/Prince Williams/Getty Images 1 of 13
2. Siohvaughn Funches and Dwyane WadeSource:Bennett Raglin/Bobby Metelus/Getty Images 2 of 13
3. Milan Christopher and Miles BrockSource:David Livingston/Allen Berezovsky/Getty Images 3 of 13
4. Kris Humphries and Kim KardashianSource:Joey Foley/Fred Duval/Getty Images 4 of 13
5. Rob Kardashian and Rita OraSource:Steven Lawton/WireImage/Getty 5 of 13
6. Safaree and Nicki MinajSource:Gabriel Olsen/Jason Merritt/Getty Images 6 of 13
7. Big Sean and Naya RiveraSource:Kevin Mazur/Jon Kopaloff/Getty Images 7 of 13
8. Torrei Hart and Kevin HartSource:David Livingston/Gabe Ginsberg/Getty Images 8 of 13
9. David Justice and Halle BerrySource:Theo Wargo/Steve Granitz/Getty Images 9 of 13
10. Erica Mena and Bow WowSource:Getty 10 of 13
11. Chris Brown and Nia GuzmanSource:Getty 11 of 13
12. Idris Elba and Sonya HamlinSource:Getty 12 of 13
13. Stevie J and Joseline HernandezSource:Getty 13 of 13
SOURCE: Jasmine Brand | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty