Ludacris is accusing the mother of his 2-year-old daughter of Photoshopping signs of physical abuse onto their daughter. Luda claims Tamika Fuller was trying to make him look like an unfit father so she could get custody.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to TMZ, Fuller said she picked their daughter up from daycare in May and noticed “bruises and abrasions” on her face. Luda has primary custody and Fuller says she was advised by a social worker at the hospital to report the issue to DFCS.
Luda filed papers in court saying that Fuller made up the story to keep him away from their daughter. He says the photos were digitally rendered and that DFCS can confirm. Fuller says the case has since been dropped, but she still thinks Luda used his fame and wealth to intimidate investigators. Either way, their daughter is back in Luda’s primary care.
Bitter Exes: The Pettiest Celebrity Splits
1. Monyetta Shaw and Ne-YoSource:Allen Berezovsky/Prince Williams/Getty Images 1 of 13
2. Siohvaughn Funches and Dwyane WadeSource:Bennett Raglin/Bobby Metelus/Getty Images 2 of 13
3. Milan Christopher and Miles BrockSource:David Livingston/Allen Berezovsky/Getty Images 3 of 13
4. Kris Humphries and Kim KardashianSource:Joey Foley/Fred Duval/Getty Images 4 of 13
5. Rob Kardashian and Rita OraSource:Steven Lawton/WireImage/Getty 5 of 13
6. Safaree and Nicki MinajSource:Gabriel Olsen/Jason Merritt/Getty Images 6 of 13
7. Big Sean and Naya RiveraSource:Kevin Mazur/Jon Kopaloff/Getty Images 7 of 13
8. Torrei Hart and Kevin HartSource:David Livingston/Gabe Ginsberg/Getty Images 8 of 13
9. David Justice and Halle BerrySource:Theo Wargo/Steve Granitz/Getty Images 9 of 13
10. Erica Mena and Bow WowSource:Getty 10 of 13
11. Chris Brown and Nia GuzmanSource:Getty 11 of 13
12. Idris Elba and Sonya HamlinSource:Getty 12 of 13
13. Stevie J and Joseline HernandezSource:Getty 13 of 13
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Twitter