Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The troubled pop star was not in handcuffs despite allegations that he pulled a gun on a woman who has now been identified as Baylee Currian after she was admiring a piece of Brown’s jewelry that was one display. She asserts that Brown caught her looking at the jewelry and went crazy telling her to “get the f*** out,” before pointing a gun at her.
A half hour later at 3:00pm, Brown was back in his home with police still outside. Brown’s attorney, Mark Geragos, was still present as well.
As Brown’s standoff with the LAPD continues, updates are pouring in from parties involved with the incident.
Baylee Curran, the woman accusing Brown of threatening her with a gun, took to both TMZ and Instagram to give her side of the story. On TMZ Live, she said that she had partied with Breezy before and he had always been nice, but this time around things got violent, and he appeared to be on drugs.
According to TMZ:
She says she came to his house with a friend, spent a little time in the hot tub, and then walked back inside where a member of Chris’ crew was displaying a piece of jewelry. Baylee says when she admired it the guy went nuts, and then Chris followed suit by demanding she “get the f*** out” and pointed a gun at her.
The craziest part … as she tried to leave she says Chris’ people wouldn’t let her take her cell phone until she signed a non-disclosure agreement. She refused to sign, and she and her friend left.
Curran also took to social media to speak out:
Ray J, meanwhile, was present at the time of the incident and took to social media to show his support for Brown, saying “This ain’t kool (sic).”
The LAPD is currently searching Brown’s residence for the weapon he allegedly threatened the former pageant contestant with.
The Transformation Of Chris Brown
1. Had to bring POOH TO VEGAS!1 of 30
2. Back in the day2 of 30
3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA!!!!!! Haven’t aged 1 bit! Love you3 of 30
4. God has blessed me with my twin. #ROYALTY👑4 of 30
5. She’s walking now!!!!!5 of 30
6. 👑👑👑6 of 30
7. ❤️7 of 30
8. Sending a Thank You to the Maori woman leaders working in Domestic Violence at the National Urban Maori Authority for their support. Much love to Dame Tariana Turia who has been vocal that I have something important to say in giving young folks hope and inspiring them to be the best they can be in life and to treat each other with respect. http://time.com/4057158/chris-brown-maori-domestic-violence-new-zealand/8 of 30
9. I’m too blessed. People who have had to sit a watch me for years do me and watch their females actually love me always show their insecurities. I embrace anything God has given me. It’s bigger than this music business. I’m content with being Chris Brown. A lot of people are unhappy and a lot of these artist lie to the fans or rely on hype to gain substance. Ima keep being who God made me to be! 💯 #IAMMUSIC #othersbarelyholdanote #thesehandsworkgreat9 of 30
10. Venus De Milo; the Greek Goddess of Love. Bull; represents the Taurus that I am.Strategically placed on the left side of my head in protection of my heart for the Love of my Goddess… ROYALTY is everything and as man, we protect that with everything!10 of 30
11. Daddy’s little girl11 of 30
12. Missed this lil munchkin12 of 30
13.13 of 30
14. #QUEENROYALTY keeping my baby fresh…. 👑14 of 30
15. The best thing in my life. #QUEENROYALTY15 of 30
16.16 of 30
17. Family first!!17 of 30
18.18 of 30
19.19 of 30
20.20 of 30
21. Bring #ROYALTY home for the holidays!21 of 30
22.22 of 30
23. ❤️23 of 30
24. Climbing trees with Royalty24 of 30
25. 👑25 of 30
26. Before26 of 30
27. The queen before the game.27 of 30
28. After28 of 30
29. #ROYALTY ALBUM COVER!29 of 30
30. The QUEEN!👑30 of 30
SOURCE: Instagram | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty