Blac Chyna‘s stock just rose once again. Rob Kardashian‘s fianceé posed naked and cradled her growing baby bump on the cover of Paper magazine’s 1,000 Beautiful People September issue. According to reports, her soon-to-be sister-in-law Kim Kardashian was there to support her on set.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Unlike her future family, Chyna turned down a full interview with the mag, saying “I don’t do interviews, and I haven’t spoken publicly in years.” But Mrs. Angela Kardashian did promote her upcoming reality show with Rob, admitting it will show the world a different side of her.
She told the mag, “I’m excited about fans getting to know me as a person and not as a thing or a face. I hope when people think about Blac Chyna, they think of a mogul and entrepreneur, a mother, and a badass bitch.”
Paper’s managing editor, Abby Schreiber, spilled all the deets on the behind the scenes fun at the photo shoot, revealing, “Kim came by the set to check in with Chyna to see how she was doing. They had a private moment in Chyna’s dressing room when they could catch up and FaceTime family members. They really seemed to relate to one another like close friends or sisters. Kim went through the racks and the clothes with Chyna privately in the dressing room and gave her thoughts.”
Chyna and Rob are reportedly expecting a baby girl due in October. Check out their six-part docuseries Rob & Chyna premiering on Sunday, September 11, at 9 p.m. on E!
15 Times Blac Chyna Crushed Maternity Style
1. Gather ‘RoundSource:Splash News 1 of 16
2. A skin-tight white dress that shows off every flaw is NBD when you’ve got none to hide.Source:Instagram 2 of 16
3. This one’s for Team USA.Source:Instagram 3 of 16
4. Wonder how many months before Chyna’s baby bump is bigger than her lady lumps?Source:Instagram 4 of 16
5. Pregnant. Traveling overseas. And still looking fierce. No sweats and neck pillows for Chyna.Source:Splash News 5 of 16
6. Who doesn’t dress like this to walk to the mail box?Source:Instagram 6 of 16
7. The tight dress and thin, drape-y coat combo is giving us major Kim Kardashian vibes.Source:Splash News 7 of 16
8. Chyna’s reaction when Kylie claimed she invented wigs.Source:Instagram 8 of 16
9. The mom-to-be decided to keep it demure at a Memorial Day pool party, but we know there’s a bikini under there dying to come out and play.Source:Instagram 9 of 16
10. Mother of Dragons, indeed.Source:Splash News 10 of 16
11. Setting up a nursery is no excuse not to look cute.Source:Instagram 11 of 16
12. Stunt on ’em, Mama.Source:Instagram 12 of 16
13. Is this Greek goddess-inspired gown she wore on her birthday a subtle nod to the theatricality of her come up? Yeah, let’s go with that.Source:Splash News 13 of 16
14. Animal ears aren’t just for kids.Source:Instagram 14 of 16
15. Chyna even looks snatched when she’s heading to the gym.Source:Instagram 15 of 16
16. Those leggings are LIFE.Source:Instagram 16 of 16
SOURCE: Paper | PHOTO CREDIT: Splash, Instagram