Last week, the rumor mill began to churn out news that Drake had his sights set on Eminem for a rap battle. The world laughed, with Drake fans hoping for the best and hardcore hip-hop heads crying out, “no, Drake, don’t do it!”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
But a move made by Drake at one of his concerts more recently clued us in to the fact that the whole thing may have just been fake. Drake and Eminem are cool as cucumbers, and all of the fans might have just gotten super hype for no reason. Click on the audio player to hear Headkrack explains more on this story in this exclusive audio edition of the Hip-Hop Spot.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” live weekdays 6-10am EST.
RELATED: Headkrack Raps About Troy Ave, Meek Mill, Harambe & More! [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Why Meek Mill Should Move On From Addressing Drake In His Music [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
RELATED: Why Meek Mill’s Charitable Deeds Should Be Given The Side Eye [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
15 Throwback Pictures Of Eminem Wearing Durags (PHOTOS)
15 photos Launch gallery
1. Eminem with the flaps rolled up.
1 of 15
2. Eminem repping his D12 crew. Orange durag on deck.
2 of 15
3. You know Em was rocking his durag while at the BET Awards in 2006.
3 of 15
4. Eminem – fitted hat = Eminem with just a durag.
4 of 15
5. Eminem in the “Sing For the Moment” video.
5 of 15
6. Eminem when he was packing the pounds.
6 of 15
7. The durag + sleeveless white tee was never a good look, B.
7 of 15
8. Eminem thinks hard and long in his durag.
8 of 15
9. Leather vests were also never a good look.
9 of 15
10. Em with the classic all-black durag.
10 of 15
11. Look how cool he looks.
11 of 15
12. Eminem wore a durag. To the Grammys.
12 of 15
13. Nowadays, Em doesn’t rock the durag like he used to.
13 of 15
14. Eminem’s durags come in various color.
14 of 15
15. Let us never forget the durag-wearing Eminem.
15 of 15