Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to reports, Nicki and Meek are dropping $30k a month to rent an 11,500 sq. ft home, which includes 9 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, and a driveway with a 5-car garage. Omeeka reportedly planned to buy property together since last year, but plans fell through after Meek was sentenced to house arrest in Philadelphia.
For now, Nicki’s the only name on the lease, but that hasn’t stopped Meek from rallying up his bikes and enjoying the new crib.
Check out a clip of the couple’s humble abode above.
Nicki & Meek Mill’s Most Awkward But Loving Moments
1. God ble$$ing all the trap niggas!!!! 😉Source:Instagram 1 of 12
2. When u & bae rent out the entire theatre to watch #StraightOutttaCompton with the team 😁😁😁. so proud of Ice Cube. Can’t wait to reveal our lil secret. 😊😊😊Source:Instagram 2 of 12
3. Gimme $20! Here’s another shot of Meek wifing Nicki in a club.Source:Instagram 3 of 12
4. Ride or Die.Source:Instagram 4 of 12
5. Meek touches Nicki with a warm embrace as he gazes into the camera while holding the love of his life.Source:Instagram 5 of 12
6. #Pittsburgh 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌Source:Instagram 6 of 12
7. Used to call me Hillary cuz I RIDE’M 😇 #BackTogetherOniTunes #Rodham @robinthickeSource:Instagram 7 of 12
8. 💘Source:Instagram 8 of 12
9. The final count was 19,150 people!!!!!! No. Dallas runs the world. I’m serious. Best night ever. Wow. #ThePinkprintTOURSource:Instagram 9 of 12
10. Vroom! Vroom! To The Love Room.Source:Instagram 10 of 12
11. “All I need is a partner to play spades with the cards up.” — Aw, Shucks.Source:Instagram 11 of 12
12. Meek thinks Nicki’s touch is like a nice dream.Source:Instagram 12 of 12
Source: TMZ|PHOTOCREDIT: Getty, Instagram