Milan Christopher may soon be looking for new job. The Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood star is reportedly getting the axe from the long-running franchise, and a source told theJasmineBRAND that the reason for his departure is that he demanded an astronomical pay raise.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The source said, “Initially producers and the network wanted him back. They offered him a contract and he was negotiating with them. He wanted WAY more money and felt like he brought so much to the show”
But that wasn’t all. Apparently, during the recent reunion special, Christopher was incredibly difficulty to work with, likely making the producers decision that much easier. “VH1 and producers bent over backwards to accommodate him and make sure he could share his storyline and his side of what went down,” the source said, adding, “He was like a complete diva!”
Christopher himself has since taken to Twitter to voice his side of the story, and also retweet numerous fans pleading VH1 for his return to the show.
It looks like Christopher is putting on a brave face while he joins the unemployment line. Only time will tell on his desire to make “wonderful new content.”
Until then, we’ll just have to enjoy L&HH: Hollywood without him!
Stars Who Broke Into The Industry After Reality TV
1. Porsha StewartSource:Rance Elgin 1 of 11
2. David OtungaSource:Instagram 2 of 11
3. Toccara JonesSource:Instagram 3 of 11
4. Eva MarcilleSource:PR Photos 4 of 11
5. Rueben StuddardSource:Instagram 5 of 11
6. Tanisha ThomasSource:Twitter 6 of 11
7. FantasiaSource:Instagram 7 of 11
8. Jennifer HudsonSource:Instagram 8 of 11
9. Bre ScullarkSource:Twitter 9 of 11
10. Nene LeakesSource:PR Photos 10 of 11
11. Teyana TaylorSource:Instagram 11 of 11
SOURCE: theJasmineBrand | PHOTO: Getty