Jhene Aiko‘s private life has always been a bit of a mystery.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The singer never confirmed her marriage to producer Dot Da Genius but fans knew about their relationship the entire time. Now, Jhene has no choice but to claim her marriage to Dot because she reportedly filed for divorce from him on Thursday, citing irreconcilable differences.
Rumors of the couple’s split came earlier this year after Jhene dropped her Twenty88 album with longtime music partner Big Sean. The two seemed to be pretty cozy to just be friends—and for Jhene to be someone’s wife. The divorce reportedly comes after she and Big Sean shared a kiss onstage at a show in Anaheim.
Check out Jhene Aiko and Big Sean’s marriage ending kiss in the video above.
We Tried To Make It Work: Divorced Celebs [PHOTOS]
1. Mike EppsSource:PR Photos 1 of 16
2. Dwayne WadeSource:PR 2 of 16
3. Kimora Lee Simmons and Djimon Honsou3 of 16
4. Usher and Tameka Raymond were once married…but as we know, it didn’t work out.4 of 16
5. Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey5 of 16
6. Mashonda Tifrere was once married to Swizz Beatz.6 of 16
7. Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose7 of 16
8. Kimora and Russell Simmons8 of 16
9. Janet Jackson has been divorced…twice.Source:AP) 9 of 16
10. ‘All My Children’ star and current guest star on ‘Power’ Debbi Morgan has been married…and divorced four times.10 of 16
11. Eric Benet was married to and divorced from Halle Berry. Now they are both married to other people.11 of 16
12. Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz were once husband and wife.12 of 16
13. And we thought it would last – Evelyn Lozada and Ocho Cinco.13 of 16
14. Yup, Shaunie really was a basketball wife, she was married to Shaquille O’Neal.14 of 16
15. Allen and Tawanna Iverson are legally divorced, but have apparently reconciled, although they haven’t remarried.15 of 16
16. Not quite divorced yet, but the papers have been filed and it’s been finalized…but will Khloe and Lamar go through with it?16 of 16
Source: TMZ|PHOTOCREDIT: TMZ, Getty