Love & Hip Hop Atlanta star Karlie Redd has been ordered to stay 200 yards away from her rapper boyfriend Christopher Powe aka Pharoah after he filed a report saying he and Redd had a lovers quarrel in an Atlanta hotel that got out of hand.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Sources close to Powe told TMZ that Redd was drunk and became enraged when Powe attempted to leave their hotel room. In response she allegedly locked herself in the bathroom, threatened to flush his belongings down the toilette, and even threatened to tell people that Powe had raped her.
When Powe left and went to get hotel security, they returned to find that Karlie had taken off and left his belongings in the room’s locked safe.
But is Powe the victim here, or Karlie? Redd’s rep has now claimed that she only locked herself in the bathroom as a form of self-defense after she woke up to Powe trying to secretly snap pictures of her. She says his claims are a weak attempt to cover up the truth.
Redd will appear in court later this month to fight his restraining order and seek one of her own, instead.
Faces of Hope: Survivors of Abuse
1. Media mogul Oprah Winfrey was abused by a relative at age 9.Source:AP 1 of 8
2. Singer Mary J. Blige was abused at age 5.2 of 8
3. Poet Maya Angelou was abused by her mother's boyfriend. (AP)3 of 8
4. Tyler Perry was abused by four different adults during his childhood. (Retna)4 of 8
5. Actress Monique was abused by a family member. (AP)5 of 8
6. Queen Latifah was abused by a family member. (Retna)6 of 8
7. Sugar Ray Leonard was abused by a coach when he was an amateur boxer. (AP)7 of 8
8. Vanessa Williams was abused by the daughter of a family friend. (Retna)8 of 8
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO: Getty