Even when the cameras aren’t around, Karlie Redd is caught up in some mess. Always. The Love and Hip Hop Atlanta star recently got herself a restraining order from a rapper, after a strange incident.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
As reported by TMZ, a gentleman by the name of Christopher Powe aka Pharaoh filed a report saying he and Karlie had a lover’s spat early Thursday in an Atlanta hotel room and she went nuts, threatening to tell people he raped her.
Allegedly he left the room to loop hotel security into the drama, got back to the room, and realized she had left, leaving his things.
Despite fleeing the scene, Powe still filed a 200 yard-retraining order against the reality star.
TMZ adds, the Redd is claiming she caught him trying to take pictures of her sleeping, and he’s only lying to cover it up. She will be back in court to fight the restraining order later this month.
Is this story surprising? No. But somewhere deep inside we hoped the ratchet was just for TV. Guess not.
Meet The Cast Of Love & Hip Hop Houston [GALLERY]
1. DJ EricSource:Instagram 1 of 8
2. Mehgan JamesSource:Instagram 2 of 8
3. The Charlo TwinsSource:Instagram 3 of 8
4. J. Prince JrSource:Instagram 4 of 8
5. Sauce WalkaSource:Instagram 5 of 8
6. Sancho SaucySource:Instagram 6 of 8
7. Just BrittanySource:Instagram 7 of 8
8. PropainSource:Instagram 8 of 8