Looking at pictures of Kelly Rowland on a regular day gives us peak joy. But on special occasions.. we can’t handle all the awesomeness.
The former Destiny’s Child member has evolved into a strong mother, wife and artist who keeps her original crew close. So, clearly we were over the moon to see she had a great birthday weekend.
Rowland turned 35 on Feb 11, and celebrated the milestone occasion with bestie Beyoncé in Los Angeles. In addition to attending The Dream concert after the 2016 Grammy Awards and hitting the dance floor to “Formation” at Mark Ronson’s after-party at the Elyx House, the singer had an intimate dinner Saturday night.
In attendance was her husband Tim Witherspoon, Michelle Williams, Tina Lawson, Adrienne Bailon and her ex-fiance Lenny Santiago.
The entire night was documented through black and white Polaroid shots that have everyone squeezing in for the photos. One includes her and Beyoncé’s cousin Angie Beyince.
And while we can’t confirm where the festivities took place, we can say that Kelly looks very happy.
She’s currently working on a new album and promoting several campaigns including, Seagram’s Escapes Signature Collection.
15 Photos Of Kelly Rowland In Marvelous Mommy Mode
1. Swaggy K and Baby Titan.Source:Instagram 1 of 13
2. A day out in gray.Source:Instagram 2 of 13
3. Kelly wishes her “Almighty Titan” a happy birthday.Source:Instagram 3 of 13
4. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!Source:Instagram 4 of 13
5. Twins❤Source:Instagram 5 of 13
6. A song for Titan.6 of 13
7. Adorbs!Source:Instagram 7 of 13
8. Baby/Family Love.Source:Instagram 8 of 13
9. Hot Mama. Sup, Bey.Source:Instagram 9 of 13
10. Mommy’s kisses always win.Source:Instagram 10 of 13
11. #NationalBestFriendDay11 of 13
12. Post-baby beauty.Source:Instagram 12 of 13
13. A child of Destiny.Source:Instagram 13 of 13