During a recent speech in Washington, D.C., First Lady Michelle Obama reminded the audience of President Obama’s positive impact on the country.
Text GOSSIP To 71007
To Get The Hottest Tea Daily!
Reply Help for Help; STOP GOSSIP to Cancel; STOP to End All. Msg&Data Rates May Apply. 5 msgs/wk
“[J]ust think about how different our country looks to children growing up today,” she said. “Think about how our kids take for granted that a black person or a woman can be President of the United States. They take it for granted that for the first time in history, there are three brilliant women serving on our Supreme Court. They take for granted that their president will end hurtful policies like ‘don’t ask, don’t tell,’ they’ll speak out for gay marriage.”
Mrs. Obama made the comments at the Women’s Leadership Fund Conference and also put emphasis on President Obama’s intervention in the economic downturn.
“When folks ask me whether I still believe everything we said about change and hope back in 2008, I tell them that I believe it more strongly now than ever before, because, look, I’ve seen it with my own eyes,” she said.
Beyonce & Michelle Obama Love Affair
1. President Obama Brushes Dirt Off His Shoulders In April 20081 of 5
2. Jay-Z Returns The Favor In November 20082 of 5
3. Beyonce Sings “At Last” At 2009 Inaugural Ball For The Obamas First Dance3 of 5
4. Michelle Brings Sasha & Malia To Beyonce’s Revel Show In May 20124 of 5
5. Beyonce Writes Michelle Obama A Letter In April 20125 of 5